Chapter Fourty Five

The lump under the blankets didnt even twitch as Sakura opened the door to the twins bedroom. It was dark inside, the lights were off and not a sound was heard apart from the light breathing coming from under the sheets.

"Sweetheart?" She called with a careful hand under her swollen abdomen.
"I didnt know that you were in here, I thought you went out with the others?." She asked, stepping inside and switching on the lights.

Kellin groaned from where he was determined to hide from the world.
"Mom.."

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked lowering herself to sit beside his body, reaching out a hand to pat where she knew his head was.

Kellin huffed, throwing the blankets off his body, admitting to himself that it was a little cramped and heated under there.
"I was.. but I ditched them halfway."
He snickers, hand reaching out to hold hers.
"Alex probably hasn't even  noticed yet."

"Hmm, why did you ditch them?." She stroked his thumb softly.

"They were stalking Ryou on his date today, I wasnt really feeling to good yesterday, Halfway through I was feeling over heated and my scars was burning."

Sakura sat up in alarm.
"Burning?.. let me see."

Kellin obediently pushed the covers off him entirely, and pulled his shirt up to his chest.
His side was throbbing like it had a heartbeat of it's own and it hurts like a bitch.

Sakura sighed in relief, gently placing her hand on her son's sides, her hands glowed green. Kellin let out a sigh at the cool feeling washing over his fried senses.
"Its nothing serious, you just irritated the healing wound a little too much, try not to rough house too much." She leaned forward to press a kiss to his forehead.

"Now would you like to join us in making lunch, I'm sure your aunts would be happy to smother you in love~." She laughed at the look on his face.

"Sure, I'll come.. I'm hungry anyways." Now that the constant ache was gone, He felt like running all over the place.

Sakura left him to change into something comfortable, telling him that his little sisters were downstairs also. Kellin smiled as he closed the door to their rooms.
Once he appeared at the doorway to the kitchen, his aunt's all crowded him with hugs and kisses.

"Look how tall this little bastard is getting." Temari laughed, ruffling his hair. Kellin whined in complaint, but hugged her tightly against him.
"I feel like it was only yesterday that I was holding him."

"Aunt Temari stoooppp."

Konan laughed when she had him in her arms next.
"Have we ever told you the time that you mom got so made when some chick hit on your Uncle Sai?."

Hinata came over to press a kiss to his forehead.
"Of course you can always blame Ino for that."

"Really?." He perked up in excitement,  as said aunt squeezed him tightly.
"Ack, Aunt Ino to tight!."

"Pftt I didnt do anything to drastic."

"I can still remember that day clearly." Tenten smiled glancing over at Sakura who was giving cookies to her daughters, a gentle smile on her face.
"Hey Sak! Remember that time with Talia? Kellin wants to hear about it."

"That was so long ago.. hmm let's see." She said walking into the kitchen.
"I think it happen during University,  right?."

"Yup, as soon as we got into University actually. " Hinata nodded her head.

"Oh, now I remember.  My father had somehow discovered which school I chose to go to and he sent some girls who were working for him to come get me."