Chapter Fourty Seven

The news about his partner's ruined house was something that Keith Wickmore didnt take into his calculations. The disappearance of Ashford and his daughter was something he didnt account for either.

" Mr Wickmore?."

Said man turned to face his assistant, eyebrow raised in a way that demanded the woman to 'Hurry the hell up' before he lost his  temper.

"Umm.. Here's the reports on what you asked for, everything I could find on what happened to Ashford Richards." She quickly placed the folder onto the table and rushed out the office without another word.

Wickmore grabbed the folder immediately, all other thoughts and actions forgotten for now. The second he open the folder however, and his already quirked eyebrow shooting up even higher.

What the hell? Burnt bodies, signs of fighting, blood stains... just what the hell happened there. What he knew was that Ashford had gotten the kid because his brat of a daughter wanted the kid for herself. He had thought the rest was history.

He skimmed the last few details on the Frist page before flipping over onto the next, a sigh of annoyance leaving his lips.

Missing, just as he thought, Ashford and his family were currently missing. Just great, one of his greatest business partner and friends was MIA...just freaking great.

"What to do.."  He muttered to himself a hand raising up to stroke his chin, leaning back against his chair.
Reaching out a hand, he clicked the last button on his receiver and waited till he got an answer.

"Yes, Mr Wickmore."

"Clarrise, send Mr Dawson up would you, we have a bit of a rescue mission to handle." He spoke causally, with the hand movements and everything, even though the girl couldnt see him.
There was a brief pause before.

"Yes, sir."
And then the line went dead.

Wickmore leaned back onto his chair with a satisfied curl of his lips. His hands stapled togeather to support his chin, eyes shining as of he had already   claimed victory.

Man, reality was going to give him a painful bite to the ass.

Kellin sneezed from where he was leaning against the cold hospital wall and onto his Uncle Gaara.

"Alright?." He looked up at his dad, who was sitting between Uncle Neji and Uncle Kiba with a sleepy Mila in his arms.

"Yeah," He nodded, sniffling.
"I dont even know where that came out from."

"Maybe it's because we're at the Hospital at 3:30 in the morning, because our little cousin thought it was a brilliant time to pop out." Sachi said dryly, he was leaning against his father's side, eyes closed.

True, Kellin couldn't deny that.
He had been sleeping peaceful just a few hours ago, all toasty and warm under his quilt, Said quilt was ripped away from him by his overexcited mother, demanding that he and his brother get their butts. Fast forward another couple later and here he was, leaning against His uncle, drowsy and half alert. His entire family was here and he meant his entire family.

Sasori's shoulder shook with silent laughter, these kids, he swears are the exact perfection of them all. Brave, Courageous, Witty and lets not forget Bloodthirsty. Hidan may also have contributed to that. Said man was surrounded by the girls with Kisame joining them a few minutes ago, now they were all talking quietly and snickering, Sasori couldn't help but shake his head at the wicked look on his daughter's face.

Kellin yawned again, snuggling more against his Uncle, who was calmly filling out the crossword puzzle book he had grabbed on his way here.
His half lidded eyes took in the way his mom and aunts were huddled together, eyes wet and shiny but bright smiles on all their faces.