Chapter Thirty Three

After everything was explained... Again, leaving out details for surprise purposes, Kellin watched as his aunt sat next to uncle Kisame, a rather dazed look in her eyes.

"I think we broke her." Alex huffed, a brow raised in amusement, turning to his mom he said.
"Quick mom, pinch her."

"Alex." Teegan said rolling his eyes.
"Don't be an idiot."

"Wrong, Teegan." Sachi cut in smoothly, deepening his voice for added effect.
"Alex is always an idiot."
They were Snickers around the group, said boy huffing with his arms crossed.

"Okay," Tsurumi said snapping out of her daze.
"Okay, that's super cool by the way, so how are you guys getting back?"

"Uh," Yuuichi said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
"We haven't figured that out yet."

Tsurumi looked thoughtful for a few minutes, eyebrows knitted together.
"What if, I know it sounds crazy, but what if you send some kind of message form this side to your side, maybe someone could help from there."  They all looked pensive at the suggestion.

"It could work... But how are we going to send the message?." Ryou asked, his mouth pursed.
"Is it going to be risky?."

"Not really." Obito answered, his eyes bright red with the Tomoes spinning.
"That will be easy as hell with my eyes."

Tsurumi looked a bit freaked out at his uncle's eyes so Kellin was going to assume she never saw an Uchiha trait before.

Seira perked up at that, understanding dawning on her face, a grin broke through causing her siblings to roll their eyes.
"That's it, quick Kellin let's go write out our message."

"I'm sure they're all worried about you lot by now." Temari said.

"Pfft." Krist snickered.
"We're likely to get a bruised head."

"True, mom packs a punch." Yuuichi said rubbing the spot on his head his mom occasionally smacked him on.

"Even in the future, Ino you're still abusive." Obito teased, he ducked the swipe that was aimed for his head and backed away with a grin.
"See! You're proving my point right here."

She growled, aiming a smack to his bicep before leaving him alone.
"You know," Yuuichi said mock serious, Ino turned to face her son.
"Whenever dad made a comment like that, its usually ends in the bedroom."
He gave them both a cheeky wink, watching as they both turned a lovely shade of red.

Thankfully before a Snickering Hidan could make a comment, Kellin and Seira came back into the room at that moment, a small envelope in his hands.
"Okay, we're ready." He raised an eyebrow at his red in the face uncle and flapped the envelope in his hands so they could like...get a move on already.

Obito cleared his throat, sending his sniggering son a small glare.
"Put it down on the table, Kellin."

They all watched as his eyes bled red and started spinning quickly, the letter looked as if it was being sucked into a small space and with a soft pop it disappeared.

"Now all that's left to do is wait." Seira sighed.
"I hope Mila is alright though, we're not there to protect her."

"She's fine," Akashi said patting her on the head, laughing as she slapped his hand away with a huff.
"Tsuki and the others are with her."

" Mila?" Sakura asked a brow raised.

"Your youngest Daughter,"  Alex smiled.
"She wasn't with us when that weirdo sent us here, she was with Uncle Hidan."

Said uncle blinked, a grin lifting his lips.
"I'm going out on a limb here, but future me sounds like one badass uncle."

"Oh you are." Ryou piped up with a laugh.
"Dad and Uncle Itachi always said you're bad influence and how we'll get infected with you profanities, but us kids didn't care, we practically glued ourselves to you.".