Chapter Thirty Seven

It occurred to Fuyu a couple weeks later where she heard the name Akatsuki before. Its been a while since she lasted talked to any of her relatives, well the ones who still kept in contact despite the work her mom does. She had heard her cousin talking about a group called the Akatsuki when she was in highschool, the most powerful, dangerous and successful set of individuals known to Japan.

Of how they were ruthless in their ways, and were always in control of any situation they found themselves in. Fuyu now wonders if this was the same group her cousin often gossiped about? They weren't power hungry as she said they were and certainly wasn't on some self absorbed trip for world domination. In fact they were gentle and kind, they looked out for their employees and from what she saw were fiercely protective of their families no doubt about that, so whatever her cousin was saying about the Akatsuki was bad, she could take that and sh-.

A throat clearing in front of her had her stopping that sentence short from completing in her own head.
A older man stood in front of her with a gentle smile, not even indicating that he came in while she was lost in her own head, how nice of him. Fuyu gave him a shaky smile in return and mentally scolded herself for getting lost in thought while she was in work.( happens to everyone).

Kellin tapped the pencil he was holding against his lower lip as he stared at his opened laptop screen, deep in thought, he almost looked like a statue. Mila tilted her head to the side as she eyed her big brother, her mommy had sent her up here to tell Kellin that dinner was ready, but looking at her brother now, she smiled mischievously as she quietly tiptoed her way towards him and threw herself his back gaining a squawk from him and a giggle from her.

"Mila!." At the yelp she hugged him around the neck hanging on as he jumped up.

"Mommy says its time to eat!." She grinned as he swung her around, Mila looked up at her brother's face just in time to see his grin before he was tickling her in revenge.

" Nooooooo!." She squealed, earning a snort from her captive who mercifully let her suck in great amount of air as he adjusted her in his arms, Kellin pressed a kiss to her forehead as he strolled out of the room, little sister in tow.

"So what were you up too?." Alex asked from where be was already seated, Seira next to him, mouth already filled and chewing. Kellin plopped down in front of his own meal, Mila seated in his lap, making her look like a teddy with his size.

"I was this close to hacking the damn system before a little mouse interrupted me." He huffed, pulling Mila's meal next to his own so she didn't have to stretch. His mom snickered from across him and his dad merely shook his head.
Mila looked so damn smug in his lap that Alex couldn't help but lean forward to smack a kiss to her cheek, feeling small fingers touch his own cheek as he moved back.

"Does that mean we'll be ready soon?." He asked chopsticks picking up a piece of stir fried pepper.
"Wait before that, are you okay now?."

"I'm fine bro, relax." He said through a mouthful of fried rice, swallowing before he spoke again.
"I'm healed up and all good, and to answer your other question yes we'll be ready soon." The two shared a grin that had their mother rolling her eyes and Seira elbowing Alex in the side.

Itachi hid his smile behind his tea cup as his family bursted into laughter.

"Good morning Fuyu."

Said girl snapped her up to see Kellin standing in front of her with two younger girls hanging off his biceps, using it like a monkey bar.
"Hello, Kellin."

One girl, the older looking one whose eyes were the color of coal stared at her for a few seconds before realization flashed across her face and a wide grin was pulling at her lips. Uh-oh that look practically screams trouble.