Chapter Fifty Eight

Madara looked up when the door opened, from where he sat, leaning back In the chair he was on, heels kicked up onto the desk, a small book of crosswords was held in his hand along with a pen.  Eyebrow raised at the interruption.

Kellin stood in the doorway, one hand braced against the jab and the other cradling something lumpy to his chest.

In other words, he looked utterly exhausted.

"What's wrong Squirt?." Madara asked, taking his feet down to stand up and approach his nephew just in time for the boy to stumble inside and straight into his arms. He glanced down at the lump pressing to his stomach, blinking in confusion at seeing baby Takuya there, eyes wide open and staring up at him, he had a darker shade of eyes than his mother's, Madara noted, dark Green
"Whoa there, restortng to kidnapping now?."

Kellin's hand slapped against his sides weakly. Not even having the strength to smack him properly.
"I'm just tired." He grumbled lowly.
"The rain has been falling for a  couple days now and my scars have been acting up, it's annoying. " He clutched his baby brother closer to his chest and sighed.
"Besides, I've been a bit moody, Takuya calms me.".

Well, He could relate to that.
Still he pushed his nephews to the chair he had been using, watching as Takuya squirmed as soon as Kellin sat down.

"Its been a bit quiet lately." Kellin muttered, giving his brother one of his fingers to gum away on.
"Mom wanted to have a day with dad so I took Takuya from his crib and sneaked out of the house."

"Alex didnt notice you?."

"He's sleep talking about Teegan in a dress...again."

Madara shook his head at the ridiculous things his nephews dream of,  If Alex wasnt being an idiot, Ryou usually takes his place.
"I don't want the details."

"Trust me, neither do I."

They both snickered about it, shaking their heads fondly at the mere mention of Alex's antics.

"What's so funny?."

Kellin's head snapped to the side instantly.  Eyes finding the figure sitting on the bed behind the bars.
He had almost forgotten just what his uncle was doing here when he came over. He had wanted some peace and quiet and spend some time with his uncle, Now he remembers.

Standing up, he plucked the keys from his uncle's belt, holding Takuya with one hand, he opened the cell and stepped inside. Crazy? Maybe, but he was feeling a bit to tired to really care.

He eased himself down on the bed besides her, ignoring the way her eyebrow seemed to raise at his actions.
"What are you doing?."

"What does it look like I'm doing?." He shot back.
"I'm sitting next to you, it's not rocket science. "

She scowled at him, eyes darting down to the baby in his arms and back up to his face. A mixture of curiosity and awe in her gaze.
Seeing this, Kellin lifted his baby brother to bring him closer to her face.

Mitsuki reels back, blinking rapidly.
Her mouth opening to say something but Kellin beat her to it.

"Meet my baby brother," He said with the proudest grin an older brother could have.
"My mom was already pregnant when you and your dad decided it'll be fun to kidnap me." He was pleased to see a hint of guilt flash across her face.

"Is this a way to make me feel bad?." She asked, lifting her chin.
Kellin rolled his eyes as Madara snorted outloud, where he had returned to his Crossword puzzle.

"I don't really need to do anything to make you feel bad." He snickered.
"You feel bad enough by yourself."

"Awfully full of yourself, aren't you?." She sniffed.