Chapter 40: Your eyes tell

"I might not always be there with you. But I am always there for you."

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Hanna's pov

Those eyes, those tantalizing eyes shamelessly glazed over my bikini-clad body, his lips rouging when he flicks his tongue out to wet them

"you look hot," he smirks checking me out.

I bite back a smile, instead of flicking my hair over my shoulders. "I know."

I resumed sunbathing, enjoying the booming music that erupted from the speakers. it's warm and lovely until a dark shadow looms over me, and my heart's whipped away.

"What now?" I barked at jungkook who loomed over me.

I couldn't help but admire his features. He doesn't say a word.

My eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and before I knew it, he grips my chin and meets our lips. I stood frozen letting his hot mouth mold against mine. The blazing heat of the sun melts the ice off of me and I kiss him back with the same passion.

Gasp.

my fantasy dissolved as I woke up due to the raucous laughter of my brother.

I initially ignored it, trying to go back to my dream. I ended up giving up after a few seconds though.

"hey, I was having a really good dream and you ruined it." I spat at jaehwan.

"oh good, you're awake. Remember when you said you owed me one?"

"no," I say rubbing my eyes.

"anyways, I would like to collect now." he retorted smirking.

"it's my day off Jae. I don't feel like doing anything."

his eyes soften before smiling."but, I really need your help. And you cant stay in bed all the time it's not healthy."

"what do you need?" I roll my eyes.

"I need you to help me with my new rap video, it's at the studio"

"I thought your studio was here." I groaned.

"no, um.....jungkook is letting me use his."

my eyes widen at that. 'J-jungkook'

I leaned on my door not knowing how to face him after the steamy dream that i just saw.  "we can just go to my studio." I suggested quickly.