Chapter 14: Star show 360

"we're friends because you join in on my weirdness."

-Seoyun's pov

   Beautiful disaster *1st mini-album*

-as if it's your last

-don't know what to do

-move

-hope not

-look at the stars

-lullaby

I have been asked to host a talk show called star show 360 along with Hanna's brother jaehwan and Leeteuk. I was honestly feeling very overwhelmed since I won't have any of the others by my side.
I've been notified that the guests were BTS. Despite hearing a lot about them, I never met any of them officially yet. I kept on texting Hanna like usual for comfort only to be deliver zoned. Hanna has her hand full the majority of the time. But Fuck, I'm getting all worked up.

I was appointed to make an appearance near the end of the show to play a few games and chat with the boys

Accordingly, Bangtan was already in the middle of shooting when I was getting my final touch-ups.

Leeteuk: "today we have Bangtan with us. Now we have someone who will be joining us. We're looking forward to it~ ah- Suga-ssi I'm sorry."
Suga: "ah- no, no."
Leeteuk: "-I"
Suga: "I was slightly smiling, you can even check."
Leeteuk: "whenever I do something, I feel self-conscious towards Suga-ssi."
jaehwan: "ahhahaha. She is from the monster rookie group supernova."
Jimin: "oh really?"
Leeteuk: "ah yes supernova's popular."
J-hope: "I really enjoyed their songs so far. they have this duality to them, they can be goofy one minute and the next they're serious. I admire that."
Leeteuk: "It's a good thing you like them."
Jaehwan: "hahahahha. Okay, let's introduce this person...... welcome seoyun!"
Everyone welcomed me when I entered.
Seoyun: "hello."
Suga: "why aren't you guys spraying water as you did earlier?"

"Suga: "why aren't you guys spraying water as you did earlier?"

V: "oh, you actually came."

Jaehwan: "yeah, she actually came."
Leeteuk: "did you think she was just going to be through video?"
V: "I thought it was going to be among ourselves."
Jimin: "I really thought she was going to on a video, like at the back."
Leeteuk: "so, how have you been?"
Me: "um yes I've been good."
Jaehwan: "supernova's albums have been doing very well right?"
me: "ah, y-yes, you're right."
Suga: "did you just wake up?"
Me: "ah no."
Jhope: "ahahahhaha."
Me: "just a little nervous."
Jaehwan: "don't be~"
Leeteuk: "seoyun-ssi, how is it like seeing these Oppa's? Are they cool?"
Me: "ah yes, we in supernova are huge fans."
We played a short game of me guessing a special item that each member brings with them on tour. I warmed up after a few minutes and enjoyed joking around.
Jaehwan: "seoyun- ah, you are the maknae of the group, right?"
Me: "yes, the members take really good care of me."
Jin: "who's your favorite?"
Jhope: "that's a bit straight forward hahaha."
Me: "I love them all. I go to each of them for different stuff."
Leeteuk: "I personally love supernova. I've met all the members a few times, everyone's very humble and polite. Very talented~"
jaehwan: "they are from JYP after all."
Me: "thank you!"
I bowed to him slightly in gratitude.
We went on about what the first impressions of the BTS members were of each other.
Jaehwan: "what about you seoyun? What did you think of your members when you first met them?"
Me: "Well, when I first saw Yura I thought she wasn't really acting her age. Hehe, but she surprised me with how mature she was when we got closer. She's also very straight forward which I like. She will tell you the truth. whenever I need advice or like a reality check, I always just go to her, because I just know she will tell me the truth about it. And jinae is like the mother of the group. She's a great leader. She was very popular when we were trainees as she trained the longest among us so I thought she was very cool. And then minjee was very quiet, still is sometimes. she's a great friend who Hanna and I like to tease."
Jaehwan: "hahaha that's right! I've seen it a couple of times."
Me: "I actually think she secretly enjoys it...and Hanna is like she's just..so funny, and so enthusiastic."
Leeteuk: "you must really love your members."
Jaehwan: "that is very sweet. I'm sure they'll be proud of you. Speaking of, we have a surprise for you."
Jaehwan beamed making me confused.
Leeteuk: "that's right, we have one more supernova member joining us."
Me: "really? Who"
Jaehwan: "would you like to guess first?"
Me: "I don't know. Hanna?"

I glanced at the BTS members who looked just as confused as me

I glanced at the BTS members who looked just as confused as me. I grinned at jungkook quickly.

Leeteuk: "you can come in, welcome~"
Bts: "hello"
Hanna: "hello. Did you know I was here? you were so nice!"
She politely greeted everyone and questioned me.
Me: "no I guessed. Why didn't you reply to my texts?"
Hanna: "oh I just wanted to seem busy."
jaehwan: "you don't really have to pretend."
Leeteuk: "Hanna-ssi you recently graduated from your university right? And You are just 20 (Korean age)?"
Hanna: "yeah. I will turn 20 this year."
Suga: "you guys even debuted this year. Must've been hard."
Hanna: "I started university as soon as I came and when all this came about, I didnt want to give up my studies."
Taehyung: "you really are something."
everyone burst into laughter.
Jin: "how do you feel?" jin asked kindly.
Hanna: "I just feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders."
me: "You do seem so much happier now."
jaehwan: "you make me proud."
jaehwan nudged Hanna. We carried on with the show for a few more minutes until it was time to wrap things up. At least for Hanna and me.
Leeteuk: "thank you guys for coming. Hope you had a great time. You guys definitely made the atmosphere even more bright and uplifting."
jaehwan: "can you say a word of support to BTS?"
jaehwan smirked at Hanna. I tried to contain myself back, but couldn't help letting out a stifled laugh.
Me: "blood sweat and tears was really good. I'm looking forward to a new hit."
I smiled at Hanna and motioned her to continue.
Hanna: "yeah. Please take care of yourselves too. Fighting~"
Bangtan expressed their gratitude before waving at us as we walked out.
As soon as we were alone I flashed a smirk at Hanna.
Me: "dude that was so fun!"