Chapter 37: Tattoo's Together

"Tattoos together, something to remember if it's way too soon, fuck it, whatever Give me shapes and letters. If it's not forever, then at least we'll have tattoos together" 

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Jinae's POV

=practice room

"Where have you been!? And...what are you doing lying on the floor?"

"Just thinking." she sighed.

"you wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

"jungkook and I broke up."

"I heard...I'm sorry. You know you can cry if you want. It might help....honestly, though, I don't know what to say to you."

"I don't know what to say to me either," she mumbled softly.

I joined her on the floor. "what are you looking at?"

"it's this thing he told me about...it's supposed to make me feel better."

"is it? Making you feel better?" she asked.

"no. I... so much has been happening all at once. I feel like everything and everyone around me is moving so fast. I just want to go back when things were good but...but I can't think of the last time I was... when things were good. I feel like I'm stuck. Nothings right anymore."

"Hanna..."

"You should go and talk things out with him. I know that it must feel like everything's falling apart. But I promise you everything will be okay." she says reaching for her hands.

She filled me in on how it happened as we stared at the ceiling together.

Hanna's pov

–   Hanna's pov