Chapter 25: Crazy for you

"I'll never forget the first time I saw you. I was crazy about you then and still am."

This chapter may be  inappropriate for children.

-jk's pov

~the next day...

I opened my eyes when I felt butterfly kisses all over my face. I chuckled when I saw who it was.

"morning baby~"

"you're up, right?" she smiled before kissing me one last time.

"yes, baby. I'm up." I groaned while stretching my body.

"I used the extra key card you gave me. jiminie's up too. You should get ready." she informed me.

I nodded before pulling her towards me. "why did we have to get two separate rooms?"

"Jimin did the booking. Mmm how about tonight you come over to my room?" I smirked at her suggestion. I leaned in for a kiss but she gave me a quick peck. "now, go get ready."

~time skip... 

"that thing stole my girl" I mumbled

"that thing stole my girl" I mumbled. My brother shook his head laughing.

"Hanna I think you should keep your distance from that cat." Jimin chuckled loudly.

we strolled around some places and took pictures as we made our way to our destination.

"koo, go pose with them. I'll take a picture of you guys." Hanna said with gleaming eyes.

After taking a few more pictures of us fooling around

After taking a few more pictures of us fooling around. We decided on going for a ferry ride.

"let's get some snacks." my brother suggested.

"Sounds good." Jimin agreed.

I had to convince Hanna to let me buy her a cute souvenir.

"what are you two kids bickering about?" Jimin asked us.