Chapter 29: Bad reputation

"I'll be there for you, but you gotta be there for me too"

-Author's pov

yes, He was jealous.

He glanced at his girlfriend who was genuinely too captivated in the conversation she was having with his friend; Jae-Hyun to realize Jungkook was feeling a bit left out.

It wouldn't have bothered him if he wasn't having such a bad day in the first place.

Jungkook took pride in what he does. He gives it his all for his performances, oftentimes beating himself up when it didn't meet his expectations. today was simply just one of those days that he felt disappointed in himself.

Hanna flew in to attend their first concert in Paris earlier in the day and since his group happened to share the same hotel as NCT, he wanted to introduce his girl to his dear friend.

jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue as they continued to talk to each other.

Despite feeling jealous and excluded he tried his best not to show it. Well, that was until jaehyun laid his hands on Hanna's as he laughed at her comment about the show they were conversing about.

"you know I heard they were making a cartoon off of it. We should go watch it together." jaehyun suggested grabbing Hannah's hand again this time leaning in closer with excitement making jungkook's blood boil.

'that's fucking it.' he thought trying to hold himself back.

-Hanna's pov

"grow up." jungkook chuckled bitterly.

I glanced at jungkook a little taken aback by his remark. Jaehyun calmly brushed it off though trying to lighten up the tensed up atmosphere.

"chill man, it's all fun."

"I will when you take your hands off of my girl." he retorted getting up and storming out of the room.

I blinked a few times before getting up. "he's had a bad day. I have to..."

"it's fine. You go." jaehyun smiled.

I loped after jungkook and caught up with him getting in his room. He stayed quiet with his back facing me.

"koo." I cooed back-hugging him. Nothing.

"gukk, look at me," I whined.

Still getting no response, I turned him around. His dark eyes pierced through mine dangerously, making my legs feel weak.

Leaning in I kissed his pouty lips. Backing up I cupped his cheeks.

Seeing him still sulking I chuckled before giving him more kisses.

"you can stay mad, I'll just keep on kissing you."

I felt my heart skip a beat when I finally heard his laugh.

"you drive me crazy. You know that?" he mumbled pulling me closer.

"We were just playing around back there."

"I know~" he pretended to think.

"....well, you can play with me now," he suggested before smashing his lips on mine, slowly devouring it. he lifted me wrapping my legs around his waist placing me on the bed before continuing to kiss me while securely wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me even closer to cut off the little space in between.