Chapter 3: Gamer

"𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆. 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂''

-Jaehwan POV

After my parents got a divorce my older brother and I came to Korea with our dad while my younger siblings stayed behind with our mom to finish their studies. I had to cope with everything I was feeling at the moment. So, I started doing something I've been wanting to do for the longest time. Gaming videos!
There you go, that's how I started my youtube channel. I just fell in love with the interaction with my viewers. I didn't expect my channel to blow up the way it did though. Despite starting my channel just for fun, I got enough income to make a living out of making videos. I would be lying if I said the daily grind of making videos every single day didn't get to me sometimes. But this was definitely what I wanted to do.
As for my bro; sungwoo, our cousin (Jimin) got him a job offer to work under this music label called Big Hit. And that's how I met BTS and my best friend, jungkook.
Anyway, enough about the past. Since we're all hanging out tonight, I wanted to upload a video of '' who knows me better? My sister or my best friend?''

𝐽𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 and jk
👇

𝐽𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑤𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 and jk 👇

~Time skip

~Time skip...

I saw jungkook enter the apartment with his usual black attire. Everyone's here except for Hanna and Jimin. Out of nowhere Someone turned the lights off and I heard everyone shout.

"surprise!!'' Jimin and Hanna then entered with cakes while singing the birthday song. I was truly in awe. 

Jungkook: "you really had no idea huh?"
Me: "yeah man."   *I chuckled*
Hanna: "come on, Jae, come cut the cake." *excited*
Me: "Let's go, gguk ah. Fatty's getting impatient about the cake." * while smirking*
Jungkook: "hahaha fatty?"
Hanna: "ugh. Why are you calling me that in public!"   * yelled at me while blushing*
Me: "chill fatso, it's just jungkook. Hahahha why are you even blushing?"   *I playfully teased my sister while we made our way to the cake*

 Hahahha why are you even blushing?"   *I playfully teased my sister while we made our way to the cake*

~Time skip to after eating...

Me: "thank you guys, this was the best. Very well planned."
Hope: "yeah. Thank you all for coming. I had a blast!"
Sungwoo: "no problem man"
-I saw jungkook looking agitated looking at his phone so I asked him to come to my room.
Me: "what's up, you look upset"
Jungkook: "its jumi" *he looked annoyed*
Me: "her again?!* I rolled my eyes* I thought you two ended it."
Jungkook: "we did. She just keeps texting me as if we didn't." *he looked stressed*
Me: "she's crazy!"
Jungkook: "yeah man. What do I do?"
We suddenly heard a knock and saw Hanna enter the room.
Hanna: "hey guys, sorry to disturb you two... Umm jin ae wants fish cakes so you two wanna join?"
Jungkook: "Nah I'm good"
Me: "fats, are you going too?" *I hear jungkook giggle*
Hanna: *sighs, she looked like she was so done with me* "nop..."
Me: "hahaha  great let's do the video then?"