Chapter 46: Goodbye my lover

"how do you say goodbye to someone who had you at hello?"

-jinae's pov

The sun beating the curtains of his room. The sound of birds chirping woke me up from the deep slumber. A lazy yawn escaped from my lips. "you're up~ good morning sweetheart."

"morning."

~two days ago...

"I'm sorry. I know I've said this a hundred times but I'll say it again. I'm sorry for what I did. I will never forgive myself. I will never repeat that mistake again. I don't expect you to take me back but I will never repeat it. If you want to be with wonho I will leave you be but please... It just kills me to see you act so coldly towards me. Just talk to me again."

I yanked my arms away from him and a flash of hurt went across his face. Just as he was about to walk away I pulled him into a hug. I feel him relax under my touch and his arms circled around me.

I pulled away from the hug and smile at him. " how could I not forgive you? I haven't stopped thinking about you. No matter how hard I tried. I needed space to think about who I really wanted to be with and now I know for sure. It's you, Chris. It's always been you. Wonho and I aren't together anymore. Yeah, I did like him and there was definitely a spark between the two of us. But, that's all that it was, a spark. Chris what I feel for you cannot amount to that. It weighs too much. I was hurt but I never stopped loving you."

"Everything can be fine again

"Everything can be fine again...if you want to. We can love each other again. It's not like I ever stopped." Chris had this big smile on his face and as soon as I was done, he pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

I was right where I belonged.

-minjee's pov

"what are you doing here jun?"

"you weren't picking up my calls."

"you know when someone doesn't pick up your calls, it usually means that they don't want to talk. Take the damn hint."

"so, you know?" he sighs.

I scoffed glaring at him.

"at least let me explain."

I sit trying to ignore his presence.

"when she came that night, she didn't ask for another chance, she was in pain. She was sorry and I consoled her...Before, I would receive excuses instead of conversations. So, finally being able to talk to her like that made me realize how I was never really over her."

"You really shouldn't have come here." I shake my head.

"I...I have to see how this goes. I'm sorry."