Chapter 55: Piece of my heart

"it's just that feeling of being afraid to take the leap & trust, being afraid of being hurt or feeling like you won't be enough for that person."

This chapter may be inappropriate for children.

-jinae's pov

~3:00 am...

I didn't know when I dozed off as exhaustion took over.

rushed footsteps caused me to shift before opening my eyes. I turn to see my boyfriend walking in. he quickly takes off his shoes and runs to me. He spreads his arms to take me in his embrace when I stop him with my palm out. I looked away as he weakly calls for me.

"you're home late. Actually, you've been coming home late for quite a while now." I snapped slightly annoyed.

He frowns. "I'm tired I'm not in the mood to have a fight with you right now." bangchan simply said walking away from me.

"if you want an out again, tell me. I don't like wasting my time." I called out after him. "we've been together for almost a year and you still have the audacity to doubt me." "can you blame me!." I retorted. He sighs heavily storming away from me. Hours passed and I stayed in the living room scrolling my phone wanting to sleep. "I'm sorry, baby girl." I heard bangchan behind me. "I've been working on the new album and it's taking most of my time. I was just tired and grumpy I didn't mean to talk to you like that...and I would never cheat on you. Not when you and I are together like this."

"I'm sorry for doubting you like this

"I'm sorry for doubting you like this." I apologize.

"why would make you think that though?"

"aren't you not coming home enough for me to think that?"