Chapter 52: Hope

"Integrity is everything."

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Author's pov

-News statement

After weeks of waiting, it is finally confirmed that a small group of 4 saesangs were behind all the rumors that circulated around the famous girl group supernova. Information about these 4 individuals has not been released to the public as of today due to the ongoing investigation.

When the rumors first started circulating, Jaehwan was the only member of the Park Family who personally addressed the baseless rumors on his YouTube channel.

"Hello, I wanted to take some time to talk about my thoughts about what's been going on. there has been quite a lot of ill-nurtured rumors going around about my family. I have tried to stay quiet, but I have had just about enough of this. I can't bear to see my loved ones sad anymore...... I want to address this because a lot of fans asked me about it and I don't want anyone to misunderstand. for those who are wondering; they are not true. And People who are commenting about it as if any of your business; seriously go get a life."

Both JYPE and BIG HIT put out official statements regarding the situation.

JYPE has also announced that the nation girl group will be going on a hiatus. It is unclear how long this hiatus will be.

fans have been showing a lot of support trending hashtags such as #Protectparkfamily, #armysxstars,  #staystrongSN, and #weloveSN, and more.

-Comments regarding the news

"I'm so glad even big hit is helping out the park line."

"damn! Jae went off on them hater's!"

"Jae has always been such a jolly. I love that he spoke out and said what needed to be said. Preach!"

"yes! Go get a life! say it louder for those at the back."

=Jk's apartment

-Jungkook's pov

As soon as my body is settled against the sheets, my girl is on me. We lie facing each other, arms wrapped around each other, chests smashed together, and legs tangled. You couldn't fit a piece of paper between us. Just the way I like it.

"baby, promise you won't tell anyone?"

"mm tell me."

"sungwoo's planning to propose."

"that's great! It's about time."

"that's what I said. they look adorable, don't they? Sungwoo always looks so happy with her~"

"they do...hahaha you know sungwoo warned me when we got back together." nervously chuckles.

"what did he say?"

"that if I hurt you, I would never see the daylight again."

"How come you never told me?

"because he was the most terrifying I've seen him. And I kind of deserved it."