Chapter 15: Stalker

"Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me."

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Hanna's pov

~Friday night...

It was the first time we got a weekend off. I decided to spend it with my family.
I groaned as I entered the apartment annoyed at the damp weather. To my dismay, no one was home. I frowned before taking my wet coat off and texting them.
Me: "Hey, I thought you guys would be back by now?"
Minhee: "I don't think I can make it tonight; we still have practice. I'll come tomorrow though. Sorry "
Sungwoo: "sorry fatso, we'll be a little late, we can't drive back in this weather."
Me: "it's alright. Be careful."
Jaehwan: "jungkook might come over to get his controller."
Me: "alright, I won't lock the door."
Jaehwan: "okay, I'll tell him. Thanks, fatty."
I went to my room; changed into my bathrobe and got in the bathroom for a quick shower.

~after the shower...

I froze when I spotted a familiar brown box on my bed. Ever since we debuted, all the members have received tons of anonymous messages. But we figured it came with the job and the fact that our dorm was highly secured eased our distress. Made us feel safe.
I quickly recalled the first time I received this particular one. It started with an innocent letter, then gifts. And it has gotten more frequent these past few weeks. The brown box is always the same though.
I gulped as I made my way to the small box and opening it curious about what's inside. The box slipped out of my hands and fell on the floor when I saw what was inside. It was a Polaroid picture of me changing in a fitting room a few days ago with a note that said "black is my favorite color now, you look so good". I quickly got agitated. 'is he here!?'
I frantically looked for my phone until I heard a loud thud coming from the living room. 'oh shit.'

-Jungkook's POV

As I made my way to Jae's apartment, I saw some dude suspiciously looking around before entering. I quickly followed him without any hesitation.
When I got inside, the lights were all turned off. I shouted out instantly after seeing the man's figure. "who the fuck are you?". just when he ran towards the main door, I rushed to Hanna's room.
I called out for her as I opened the door. "jungkook?" she came towards me and hugged me tightly. I pulled her closer as I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. When I felt how cold she was I took my coat off before wrapping it around her shoulder.
Me: "it's me, I'm here... you're safe now, okay?".
I softly murmured as I used my thumbs to gently wipe her tears. my heart ached to see her like that, so vulnerable. I wanted to take all her pain away and protect her from anything that bothered her.
Hanna: *nods* "is he still here?"
Me: "stay here, I'll get the security guard."
Hanna: "no I don't want this getting out. Please just stay with me."
My eyes softened as she held on to me.
Me: "Okay but You need to report him to your company, okay? I'll be back, sweetheart."
She nodded as I caressed her cheeks before heading out to check the apartment.
I texted sungwoo and jaehwan letting them know of what was going on.

Me: "you can't stay here tonight; I'll take you to our dorm okay?"Hanna: "but I don't think- "Me: "they won't mind

Hanna: "but I don't think- "
Me: "they won't mind...... Rapmon Hyung said it'll be okay too. Don't worry hmm?"
She finally accepted my offer.
30 minutes later my manager arrived to drive us to the dorm. she didn't let go of my hand even for a second. I just wish the whole situation wasn't so dire. When we arrived, I quickly lead her to my room. I gave her one of my hoodies.
Me: "here, you can change in my closet."
.....
I couldn't help but smile when I saw her wearing my hoodie.
me: "it looks better on you."
I grinned when I saw her smile for the first time tonight.
Me: "I'll umm sleep in jin hyungs room, you can stay here."
I stated after helping her get under the covers.
I froze when I felt a hand on my wrist.
Hanna: "don't go."
her soft voice reaches my ears.
Hanna: "I don't want to be alone tonight."
when I make a move to head to the small couch, her stilted words stop me."
Hanna: "will you lie down...with me?"
I gulped. She has no fucking clue what she's asking of me. Either way, I know there's no way I can deny her. So, I climbed onto the bed with her and pulled the blanket over both of us. Before I can think better of it, I held her close by pressing my chest to her back. I had one arm wrapped around her waist. But, I kept my hips away from her ass for obvious reasons.
This is so much better than I imagined it would be. I swear it's one of the best feelings in the world.
Me: "Is this okay?"
Hanna: "yes"
her hands gripped my arm as if she was trying to tighten my hold around her.
I shamelessly I bury my face in the back of her neck and mumbled "goodnight princess."