Chapter 54: Make it right

"you walked into my life like you had always lived there like my heart was a home built just for you."

-yura's pov

Most of us here are foolish lovers, lost wanderers, and hopeless romantics

Most of us here are foolish lovers, lost wanderers, and hopeless romantics. We are all looking for that one person who is going to make us feel loved and be loved by us.

That one person who will someday, magically enter into our lives and transform it forever. That one person with whom time and dimensions disappear, that one person who infinitely completes us. Stories of love and war and broken hearts have been much read about. But have you read anecdotes of the romantic moments experienced by the blind lovers of the world? Well, here goes mine.

"jin?.." I whispered standing up to see his figure clearly.

" I whispered standing up to see his figure clearly

"Yura...sorry I'm late," he says shyly looking down.

I chuckle.

"I can't believe those sneaky little brats set us up together."

"Are you disappointed?" he asks.

"...of course not. I was just expecting a stranger." I blurt out almost immediately. Getting embarrassed quickly after.

He was attractive, smart, pretty funny and he seemed to be interested in me. It was a solid date.

After talking to each other we realized that we had a lot in common.

We had dinner and I ended up drinking way too much. We went to his place and I was a little tipsy, and his arms were around me when he whispered to me something sweet and the next thing we knew, we were kissing. So soft, so warm under the chilly moonlight, the icy winds, and the serenade of the waves against the rudder. We kissed on and spoke ever so quietly – the most romantic and elegant date of my life indeed. We went to sleep on his sofa and he did NOT try anything. He was a perfect gentleman.