Chapter 19: Be mine

"Ever since I met you no one else has been worth thinking about"

-author's pov

It was one of the few times their schedules were in the favor of their personal lives. BTS was in japan around the same time supernova had a tour stop there. It really was all a coincidence, but jungkook was determined to use it to his advantage.

Other than shooting an episode for run BTS! The guys had some free time on their hands.
Hanna had convinced jinae to visit them with her. She conversed with the boys and cheered them on behind the scenes.
Hanna and jungkook would secretly glance at each other from time to time and flirt with each other discreetly. At least that what they thought.
After the shooting was done:
"jungkookie you wanna do something with Hyung today?"    j-hope asked the younger one as they had a snack together.
"actually I have um have plans."
"Ohh, is that right?" j-hopes demeanor changed in an instant; wiggling his eyebrows while smirking wildly. 
Jungkook snickered before going to his hotel room to prepare himself.

-Jungkook's POV

I had finally asked Hanna out on a date and saying I was nervous would be a euphemism. my heart was hammering rapidly against my ribs as I wished the whole night would go as planned. I wanted everything to go perfectly.
I took a deep breath as I waited in the rented car with a beautiful bouquet of red and blue roses.

when I saw her I almost forgot how to act

when I saw her I almost forgot how to act. How to breathe.

"koo

"koo." she greeted me brightly as she got in the car.

"you look, beautiful princess. Here." I said handing her the flowers.
"you shouldn't have."
"I know but I wanted to. " I admitted.
"red and blue?...purple?" 
"borahae~."
"cute." she giggled thanking me.

=At the restaurant/cafe=

"This place is beautiful. Very antique," she commented smiling at me.
"yeah, and it's very low-key. My brother's friend owns this place so I asked him if he could clear the place out for a few hours."
"sweeet~"
while we waited for food, we talked and I took pictures of her.