Chapter 11: Boss is watching

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy."

-jimin's pov

We were scheduled to go on a show that makes us compete with other idol groups to see who's the best idol group of all. The bosses of our talent agencies were also invited to the show to coach us.

----
Hyunmoo: "we're going to pick the winner by the end of the show. Leetuk-ssi, please tell us what we have planned for today?"
Leetuk: "there are four games, six performances and lastly there will be a special guest that will perform towards the end of the show. Please look forward to it~......
Leetuk: "there are so many idols here today. We will help put out their talent in variety which are hidden. Also, since there are so many boys and girls. I will find out if some of them are dating or not."
Hyunmoo: "right! Some might be in a relationship together here. but, isn't that what you did normally?"
Leetuk: "sorry."
I looked at my members and laughed as he continues.
Hyunmoo: "how can you tell?"
Leetuk: "it's not their behavior. it's their eyes. it always goes to one specific direction. Even though they look at both right and left, they eventually end up looking up looking one way."
Hyunmoo: "ahh, they keep staring one side?"
Leetuk: "yes."
The show shortly started after a few minutes. There were five games based on the five virtues idols should have. time flew by quickly and before I knew it, the six performances were almost done as well. after they were done, leetuk went on the stage to announce the special guest that everyone was anticipating. 
Leetuk: "monster rookies, supernova!"​
'no way!' I thought. everyone cheered.

They performed their hit song 'as if it's your last

They performed their hit song 'as if it's your last.' I noticed Jungkookie was grinning from ear to ear when hanna looked our way. I just chuckled as the other members cheered the girls on.
Bora: "you guys did so well! please introduce yourselves."
Jin ae: "time to shine~hi  we are supernova."
All the members introduced themselves brightly.
Hyunmoo: "you guys are so pretty~"

 After the introduction was done suga hyung started teasing jungkookie

After the introduction was done suga hyung started teasing jungkookie. It was loud enough for BTOB members to hear. They turned around and joined in on the fun.
Taehyung: "our jungkookie's blushing."
after the show was done, Jungkook dragged me to the fitting room with him. 
Jungkook: "hyung, I'm sorry about the teasing thing."
Me: *chuckle* "why are you apologizing about that. if you like her go for it. hyung will support you two."
I patted his head as he finally smiled.