Chapter 50: Moving on

"what's coming is better than what's gone" 

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

~A few months later...

-Jungkook's pov

I squinted my eyes together while a light groan got stuck in my throat, I was annoyed by the sunlight shining into the room. I looked down to see my girl all cuddled up on me. The memories of last night made me smile. She turned her back to me after feeling me shuffle a bit. I kissed her shoulder before taking her back in my arms. I froze when I heard her hiss.

-Hanna's pov

I rubbed my eyes gently before completely opening them. I was greeted with jungkook who had a cute pout on his face. I smiled. "why are you pouting koo." I asked him slightly worried.

He didnt reply, only pulled the blanket down. I darted my eyes to where he was gazing at.

I giggled finally relaxing. "baby, it's okay. Sex injuries aren't a bad thing." I cupped his cheeks before giving him a kiss. "it's not. I hurt you." he mumbled still bummed out. "koo, it just stings a little okay? Not in a bad way. See, it's not even that bruised." I insisted still getting no reply from him I straddled him and pecked his lips. He gently ran his thumb over my slightly reddened bum.

"Listen to me, last night was great. You always make me feel safe, Yeah, it was rougher than usual... um haha, the point is you still made me feel good.." I chuckled when I saw his bunny teeth. "did you now?"

"mmhmm, so good that I think I passed out for a bit." I playfully continued earning a grin from him. rolling me under him.

"I love you so much." I slide my hands up his bare thighs until my hands meet his briefs. His head lowers to mine and he gives me the softest kiss. My hands continue their path up his body and around his waist. He wraps his hands around me making me feels just as I told him. Safe and loved.

-author's pov

jinae and bangchan finally made it through the storm. things were going great for them. However, jinae was still dealing with the hate she received from people on a daily. So, There were good days and bad days.

Although bangchan missed the smiley, always giggly girl he loved, he also felt the huge urge to protect her at all times. He loves her so much and he didn't love her any less on days like this.