Chapter 45: Crossing lines

"there's a difference between giving up and knowing you have had enough." 

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Jinae's pov

~The day after the party

Guilt rushed through my body as I rolled to the other side of the bed. 'the fuck did I do last night...shit.'

After freshening up I went to Hanna's room to see her still passed out. I put a glass of water beside her bed and left to see Jimin off.

~time skip...

"I know you meant well but you should talk to-"

"Yeah, that's partly why I'm here," I informed Jimin.

"he's in his room." Jimin pointed out.

I knocked on the door and opened it when jungkook shouted to come in.

"hi." I greeted him making him turn away from his computer.

"oh, hey."

"I wanted to apologize for the way I spoke to you, last night," I admitted looking down and rambled on

"I shouldn't have meddled with what was happening with you guys. But, you should know that Hanna and I... we're not the type to cry over guys. So, when I saw how heartbroken she was about you. I guess I blamed you and I wanted her to be happy again and finding a replacement was a good temporary fix. At least it was for me. And when the picture came out I assumed the worst....It was Hanna that convinced me that you weren't an ass. Anyways, I just wanted her to smile again. Like she used to."

"I know. I'm sorry too, It wasn't your fault that she got drunk. Is she um is-" I chuckled when he stuttered.

"you really do love her don't you?"

he was interrupted by my phone.

"Hey, okay I'll be right there. Yes, I'll meet you guys there."