Chapter 56: Losing my mind

"My nightmares are usually about losing you."

This chapter may be inappropriate for children.

-Hanna's pov

I stared at my boyfriend who was fast asleep with his fist curled on my shirt. he tightens his hold on me as I kissed his cheek before closing my eyes. Nearing their comeback, he has been working harder than usual and spends most of his time practicing with the boys.

Barely an hour into my sleep I heard a faint sound of sniffling; I turned around to see jungkook twisting and turning in his sleep

Barely an hour into my sleep I heard a faint sound of sniffling; I turned around to see jungkook twisting and turning in his sleep. I watched as his nose scrunch up. I placed a hand on his exposed shoulder and gently shaking him to wake him up.

"gukk, wake up....c'mon you're worrying me." his dark orbs open and he's still breathing heavily.

"Are you not feeling well?"

My eyes run over his features again. it's all written all over his face, and I hate the pained look in his eyes and the tenderness in his body.

I pulled him to me and when I felt him calm down, I asked him if he was feeling better now.

"mm," he hummed quietly taking my hands in his before kissing the back of my hands.

I ask him, giving him a questionable look.  "tell me what's wrong please."

"It was..it was just a nightmare," he muttered lowly.

I straddled him and cupped his cheeks. "do you want to talk about it?"

He was quiet for a good minute.

"you left me." I frowned. "why?"

"you just had enough of all this. Me. Our schedules..... You just left."  he said quietly.

"I'm not going anywhere....." he still looked sad so I continue while slowly rubbing his chest.

"you know I saw a bad dream like this once. It was a long time ago. I never told you about it but when I woke up I really thought it was true."

"what happened?"

"I...don't really remember the details of it but it was after we broke up and you cheated on me. And...I woke up to jinae screaming because I was hitting her thinking it was you." 

He chuckled awing." I was too heartbroken to even think of jumping into bed with someone. Besides, I would never cheat on you."

"baby, you need to understand, if I lost you, I'd go fucking crazy." my heart fluttered at his words.

"and I would never leave you...I can't imagine my life without you, koo."

"so cant I...how did I get so lucky? I can't wait to call you mine," he smirked.

"I'm already yours, jungkook."

"I know. But I mean, I can't wait to officially call you mine. I look forward to spending our old days together."

"gukk- I"

"don't worry I'm not proposing right now. But I promise when the day comes. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else but you. God, I love you so much."

"in that case, I cant wait to say yes."

"I might not always say it but I'm so glad I have you by my side. I love you. I mean it. I love you so much. I'm sorry that you have to go through what you're going through for being with me."

"a few stupid arguments or a disagreement is not gonna make me leave you. Never again.  Neither are your fans, your members. You need to get those thoughts out of your head. Stop saying things that put you down."                                                                                                 "I'm sorry I can't help it."

"baby, your ambition and determination leave me in constant admiration. You ooze dominance and you have no idea how compelling you are.  You mesmerize me with your will, strength, and intelligence. you are so hardworking, you fight for what you're passionate about. For what you love. You don't like talking about your emotions and you rarely do it but you make up for that by how much you care for others. I mean, you got me through my darkest days. You... you are everything I've wanted and more. Not to mention you're hot as fuck. I know there's a lot of negativity out there but I'd rather you focus on the love and positive things in your life. they're probably just jealous and want to break you down. Don't let them."

my heart races when he finally smiles. "love me," he whispered against my lips.

"you know I do," I reply almost immediately.

"show me how much you love me, princess."

-Author's pov

-Author's pov

In Jungkook's life, she was like a pillar. Keeping him up on his feet, helping him in maintaining his emotional stability levels. He valued her and cherished her. He intended on reminding her of that every day.