Chapter 7: Highlight reel shooting

"The best relationships start as friendships first."

-Minhee's pov

~After a few months

~After a few months...

After my sister and I became trainees, we didn't get to spend as much time together as we used to as Hanna had to move into the group's dorm after being put into Supernova. Even though she comes over whenever she gets time, it's really not the same. I miss having her around. We all do. She did say that she keeps up with our brothers by playing games with them in her spare time.

According to jaehwan, She plays a lot with jungkook too. They actually seem to be good friends now. Everyone loves to pick on them since they get all flustered whenever we tease them in the group chat. Hehe...as for me, I'm trying my best to get used to being a trainee and going through school. It really helps to have older siblings help guide me through it all.

_insert text_ (JYP text Hanna and Minhee)

I was pretty shocked to see the text but at the same time working with Jimin and j-hope would definitely be a blast. I called Hanna to gush about it since she was to be a part of it as well.

=on the call=

Hanna: 'heyyy my little pony'
*she cooed giggling with the new nickname she gave me *
Me: " ....hey you saw the text from PD-nim right?"
Hanna: "yeah I just saw it actually."
Me: "aren't you excited, you'll be spending the whole day with Jungkooook"
* I said smirking*
Hanna: " it's for work Minhee"
Me: "you can always mix business with a bit of pleasure"
Hanna: "oookayyy bye. I'll be hanging up first, I have tons of work to get done for uni"
Me: "hahaha I was just joking but Good luck!  Eonniii? I'll see you in a few days."
* I could feel Hanna cringe when I called her EonniI*
Hanna: "yes see you then"
*she giggled*

~the day of shooting...

Hanna and I were supposed to shoot in different destinations on different days. Despite her busy schedule, Hanna came on the day of my shooting to support me so I wanted to do the same for her on her shooting day. I had my shoot a day before and fortunately, everything went well. Jimin being there really helped calm my nerves and j-hope is literally a ball full of sunshine. He made me laugh when we had our scenes together. As expected, it was a blast for sure.
-at the hair and makeup room
While Hanna was getting her hair and makeup done, I saw jungkook come in with that astonishing grin that he has. He definitely had his eyes on my sister. I smirked at him and nudged my sister.
Jungkook: "heyy"
Hanna smiled brightly before greeting jungkook.
Hanna: "hii it's been a while hasn't it?"
Jungkook: "yeah it has"
*jungkook finally looked at me and smiled*
Jungkook: "hey um...minhee right?"
Me: "yeah hehe you two should definitely catch up, I need to use the washroom."
* I excused myself smirking at Hanna, she gave me a look*
God, she's so done with me. I had a hard time holding my laughter in as Hanna and jungkook continued literally smiling at each other and chatting. They definitely like each other...
After a while jungkook got called by one of the staff members as he was still yet to get his hair done. When jungkook left, I made my way to Hanna and laughed my ass off. she gave me a questionable look.
Hanna: "what?"
Me: " you two were in your own world, he didn't even notice me when he walked in cause he had his eye's set on youuuu ahhahaah. I totaaalllly ship you two"
* I chirped*
Hanna was about to say something when someone called out for her. She had a pout on her face as she left in a hurry. She was told to wait for jungkook.
A lot of the staff were all over the place getting the props and preparing to start. I sat a little far from where she was standing just close enough not to interrupt anyone. I saw this guy with a cap approach Hanna.
??: "aren't you a pretty little thing?" * I heard what he said faintly * I was ready to go up to them as he was gonna touch her but I stopped myself.

Hanna's pov

I felt very uncomfortable with this guy. I wanted to say something but i couldn't move a muscle. My whole body tensed up. But then...
Jungkook: "shouldn't you be working."
*jungkook said in a harsh tone *
The guy bowed and apologized to jungkook and left. jungkook was glaring at him walking away. I was pretty surprised to see this side of jungkook. Jungkook was always respectful to everyone, even when we played games that were infuriating.
Me: "Thanks for that, Gukk"
*jungkook finally looked at me*
Jungkook: " did h-he..."
*jungkook stopped talking when he heard the director talk.*
Director: "guys, please get into your positions. we'll be starting shortly!!!"
I didn't want what just happened to ruin the whole day. So I gave jungkook a reassuring smile.
Me: "Good luck!" *Jungkook's eye's softened*
Jungkook: "Let's get it" *he smiled back*
I chuckled and went into my position.
The rest of the shooting went smoothly. I loved working with jungkook. It was easy since it seems like we have similar work ethics.
Jungkook and Minhee got more closer as well. Jungkook really does have a great personality. he's also hilarious, i lost count of the times he made me laugh just today.
When we were finally done with the shooting, it was almost dark.
Minhee: "Byee Jungkookie, i'll go get us a cab okay?"
*i nodded at her as jungkook waved at her smiling*
Jungkook: "you did a great job today, i umm had a great time working with you"
*he said with one of his hands rubbing the back of his neck*
Me: "you were amazing gukk. I had fun too."
Jungkook: "I would've dropped you guys off but my manager said I still need to get something's done."
Me: "oh no don't worry we'll be fine."
Jungkook: "get home safe okay? And uh will you be free to play tonight?"
Me: "Oh yeah I'll be looking forward to that."
* I playfully winked at him.*
Jungkook: "Bye, Hanna-shi"
*he said in Busan dialect with a sexy smirk as I chuckled and waved at him*

*Jungkook: "Bye, Hanna-shi"*he said in Busan dialect with a sexy smirk as I chuckled and waved at him*

My heart fluttered when I saw the smile on Jungkook's face.
Was minhee right? Do I like Jungkook?