Chapter 57: Get here

"I want us to last."

This chapter may be inappropriate for children.

-Hanna's pov

Jungkook was working

Jungkook was working. He looked so focused and I always found it amusing to watch him be so passionate about his work.

I couldn't help myself, going over to him and giving him a kiss. Jungkook however, lifts his hands, wanting me to sit on his lap. I gladly obliged.

When I sit on him, my chest pressed against his, my head laying on his shoulder, I felt his hands fall to my lower back and starts pecking my cheek as he continued to work.

He caresses my thighs and kisses me playing with the hem of his shirt I wore.

Gosh, his lips, his perfect face, his smile, his sparkly eyes, his voice, his hair.... everything about him. I lift my eyes back to him and find him checking me out as well.

"you're all smiles today huh?"

"Of course I am. Baby..... you, army, Bangtan, my family....everything I have everything I could ever want. I am so in love with you. I'm so happy with where my life is going."  He spoke excitedly before getting up and spinning me around.                                                                                                                                                

~Time skip...

It was one of the few days both of us got a day off

It was one of the few days both of us got a day off. Jungkook was playing a game. I went to him and pecked his cheek. He quickly glanced at me smiling. "give me a few more minutes, princess." I placed my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and took my hand in his and placed it back on his controller. "cute." I muttered smiling. I heard his soft giggles. I snuggled closer to jungkook loving the warmth. He smiled in awe and finished the game. "you done?" I looked up at him. He hummed as he picked me up, taking me to his bed. "I love you." he whispered before pecking my forehead. "i. Love. You." I replied kissing him. He gazed at me with those sparkling eyes.