Chapter 3: *Special chapter*

-Author's pov

[This whole chapter will be a dialogue of what to imagine how the video will be like]

Jaehwan: whats up my bros? Today I have two very special people joining me. *he smirks at Hanna teasingly* my cute little baby sister Hanna. And my best friend jungkook. You probably know him from BTS.
Hanna: hello guys. *waves at camera*
Jungkook: hello everyone.
Jaehwan: say a little something about yourself.
Hanna: Ummm I'm jaehwan's sister. I'm 16. I recently came back to Korea from Australia.        * she looked at jaehwan shyly*
Jaehwan: hahaha she's a little camera shy guys but you'll be seeing her a lot from some of my vlog videos in the future.
Hanna: I will?
Jaehwan: hahaha yes of course. Kook ah, go ahead.
Jungkook: hey guys. I'm jungkook from BTS. Army's please subscribe to Jae's channel.
Jaehwan: I didn't even tell him to do that. Thank you, man!! *Hanna and jungkook giggles at jaehwan for being extra* so I'll ask you guys some questions, and we'll see who knows me better?
Hanna: okay *started to get excited*
Jaehwan: hahaha guys I literally had to beg this one to make this video with us.* points at Hanna*
Hanna: okayyy let's begin * she nudges jaehwan making jungkook laugh at the sibling's little quarrel.*
Jaehwan: so the first question.....
Jungkook: wait, how many questions are there?
Jaehwan: 10. So I'll start easy... What's my birthday?
*jungkook gave jaehwan a side-eye while Hanna scoffed*
Hanna: we literally just celebrated your birthday, Jae
Jaehwan:hahhaah fine, what's my zodiac sign then? wow, look at this brat thinking she's all grown up. * jaehwan scolded Hanna teasingly. He gave them a few seconds to write their answers.*
*Hanna and jungkook both wrote Aquarius*
jaehwan: and........it is Aquarius! Good job you two.
Jaehwan: when did I lose my virginity?
Jungkook: that's a little too erotic for youtube don't you think?
Hanna: no wonder you get demonetized all the time
Jaehwan: if you don't answer the question you lose
Jungkook: fine it's your channel.
*jungkook wrote 16 and Hanna wrote 18 *
Jaehwan: I guess you two don't know me that well, I was 17!
Hanna: Oh please stop overreacting!
Jungkook: I don't think we talked about that.
Jaehwan: no we did * smirks at jungkook making him look away awkwardly* okay, do I like pineapple on my pizza
*jungkook and Hanna wrote no*
Jaehwan: yea you're both correct I hate pineapple on pizza.
So far, it's a draw. 4th question- what was my favourite subject in school?
*jungkook wrote nothing and Hanna wrote maths*
Jaehwan: I hated school. Maths seriously?! That was my least favourite.  * Hanna's answer made jungkook and jaehwan laugh *
Hanna: hahaha we didn't get along back then. * Hanna giggled*
Jaehwan: that's no excuse! kook, you're in the lead. 5th question- who was my celebrity crush growing up?
Hanna: I feel like you were more into gaming than girls though * Hanna teased jaehwan*
Jungkook: I think he still is.
Jaehwan: any remarks about questions will lead to minus points.
*Hanna and jungkook wrote Dora*
*jungkook made eye contact with Hanna and laughed*
Jaehwan: what the fuck?!
Hanna: its true guys, he used to watch her all the time.
Jungkook: yeah sungwoo told everyone about it too hahaha.
Jaehwan: no one gets a point. *glaring at the two of them* okay, you need to get this one...What's my favourite sports team?
*jungkook and Hanna wrote Chelsea*
Jaehwan: very nice.  now 7th question- what's my ideal type? I'll give the point to whoever comes closest to the right answer...
*jungkook wrote girl's with short skirts and Hanna wrote sexy but cute*
Jaehwan: I guess you two are both... * jungkook cuts jaehwan off*
Jungkook: you can give Hanna that point, mine was a little vague right 
*jaehwan smirks at jungkook*
Hanna: Oh yay, it's a draw now right?
Jaehwan: yeah, it is. next question, When did I create my youtube channel?
*jungkook and Hanna both answered correctly*
Jaehwan: two more questions left. Ready? Okay?
What's my all-time favourite game to play, I have two so...
*jungkook and Hanna wrote call of duty and overwatch*
Jaehwan: niiiiice, what's my favourite undergarment brand?
*jungkook and Hanna wrote Calvin Klein*
*jaehwan smirks at the camera*
Jaehwan: okay guys last question...What's the longest relationship I've been in?
*jungkook wrote one week and Hanna wrote 2 weeks*
Jaehwan: Hanna you win! 
Hanna: yaaaaay hahaahh I'm so happy
*Jungkook looks at Hanna while smiling and clapping for her*
Jaehwan: alright that's it for today my bro's. give this video a thumbs up. If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe for more.* all say's bye and bro's fist's the camera*

After the video ended Hanna said her goodbye's and went off to bed. Jungkook was about to leave but jaehwan stopped him.
Jaehwan: man did you just let her win?
Jungkook: what are you talking about? *he seemed shy*
Jaehwan: you know what I'm talking about*while smirking* you LOVE  winning. 
Jungkook: I've got to go. See you later man
- With that jungkook left jaehwan dumbfounded