Chapter 48: Kiss and make up

"I should be kissing you instead of missing you." 

This chapter may or may not contain strong language which may be offensive to some readers and inappropriate for children.

-Hanna's pov

"Why are you here then?" Yura questioned raising her brows.

"I can't leave you alone."

"I won't be alone. I'll be discharged as soon as they're done with the last blood test... And you know that boy loves performing, he needs you," she reassured me.

"I can't." I got a little emotional as I thought of jungkook.

"oh yes, you can. I will make all the arrangements if I have to." she beamed taking her phone. 

"you don't have to."

"you guys are flying my mom out here. This is the least I can do. Anyways, You'll just worry about him even if you stay." she insisted grinning.

".... I'm scared," I admitted. 

"look, It's clear to EVERYONE that you two still love each other. ....... it's so obvious. Now go, kiss and makeup with the boy you love." she clapped her hands.

"thank you," I said.

"I wanna hear all about it when you get back." She winked at me making me giggle. I gave her a hug.

"Okay now go pack up. You have a long flight ahead." Yura waved.

~A few minutes before arriving...

=In the flight

I texted Jimin before the flight departed. Jimin said jungkook was being strong but you knew he was sugar-coating the whole situation to not make you worry more. Undoubtedly, it was pointless; It's been 12 hours and all I could think about was jungkook. I kept wishing he wasn't blaming himself for all this, but a part of me I knew that's where his mind would be at right now; which just made me even more distressed about everything. I unconsciously thanked god when the flight landed. 'now all I have to do is get to their hotel without anyone recognizing me.'

-Jungkooks's pov  

~4:00  in the afternoon( the day after the concert)...

I was lying on my bed When I heard loud knocks on the door. I closed my eyes in an attempt to ignore it. To my dismay, the knocking continued and I heard jin Hyung "jungkook-ah open up. Hurry." I groaned before heading to the door.

"what?" I rolled my eyes.

"I want to take you somewhere. C'mon." jin Hyung yelled from the other side of the door. I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"no thanks," I whined.

"I insist. You won't regret it." he urged again.

"Hyung I don't feel like going out," I answered him truthfully.

"don't be a brat," he shouted.

He wasn't gonna give up. I rolled my eyes again before finally giving in.

"where do you wanna go?" I sighed.

He completely ignored my question and took my hand leading me to the elevator.

"seriously? You dragged me out of my room to take me to the rooftop." I said.

"trust me, jk. You'll thank me later." jin clapped his hands excitedly.