Chapter 31 ~ Summer

The long hot summer has finally arrived and with it finally some peace and quiet especially after that shit show at school. I haven't spoken to Chisaki since that day and honestly I don't want to, saying those hurtful things about me, venting his anger out onto me like that.

I just don't understand why he got so angry in the first place and to me of all people, I asked the others a couple of days ago on his whereabouts but they didn't even know. I suspect Akihito lied to me, reasons unknown for now, but with that in the past now I have a more pressuring issue.

This blonde fucktard won't leave me alone, seeing as it is summer vacation for even university students I knew it was an inevitability for her to come back and terrorize me. Of course, Kazuki had to let her seeing as the two are besties.

"Y/n go make some tea for us." Kazuki speaks spewing some of her disgusting food my way, blinking before turning back to my screen.

"Fuck off."

"Eh, Y/n that's not how you speak to your older sister!" Yuki-senpai raises her tone like she is my older sister, urgh why of all days does she have to have her full day off.

Rolling my eyes scoffing at her fucking audacity to order me around like I'm her lacky again, fuck you.

"Y/n did you hear me?!" Now my sister must've confused Yuki-senpai's voice for her own or she maybe linking back to ordering me like her slave but I'll just pretend they don't exist.

"Y/n?!!"

"Oh I heard you, but last time I checked I wasn't a slave." Gazing back at my sister with nonchalant eyes seeing as the fury builds up in her own, oh look at that she might pop a fuse.

Looking up at Yuki-senpai after she had just flicked my forehead like some 5 year old that just had a tantrum, is that supposed to do something.

"Baka, be a good sister."

That reminds me actually.

"Yuki-senpai, you were friends with Kyotatsu and Kita-san right? Ever mention me before?" Ignoring my biological sister for the forced upon one seeing as she is useful for now that is.

She brings her hand up to her chin like someone with actual brains inside, seeing her close her hand before smashing her hand into a fist hitting her other palm in that 'I got it' gesture. Geez this girl never grows up, I actually wonder sometimes is she actually my senpai?

"Yes I did, now that I think about it Kita did seem overly interested in you. Did he finally confess?" She leans in, urgh I hate adults one minute ordering me around and now all interested if some boy has talked to me. Get a boyfriend yourself then we can talk you motherfucker.

"Thanks to you a classmate of mine was harassed to the point of being stalked, I got involved and sorted the situation out. I think for future reference keep your gob shut from now on." Glaring up towards her it wasn't until a hard smack to the cheek from my very own sister, her disgusted horrified face something I'm used to by this point now distorts into that of pure rage.

This is new.

I see she really is my sister knowing that we both take after our scary mother in her wicked cruel ways of beating people up. Tears build up at the edges of my eyes but I don't let them fall, Kazuki seeing this change walks off like she leaves the house grabbing her keys and gone.

Now it's just me and Yuki-senpai.

"You could've stopped her, seeing how you're not actually hurt from those words." She smiles, this is why me and Yuki-senpai never got on, she's down right sadistic when it comes to playing with her food. No one at school knew because she had an outward personality of a cheery person willing to help anyone but it was when I forced into the club that her true mask was revealed.

"But you were, that look on her face was priceless. I should've taken a photo." She gleams still not budging from her close proximity of me.

"Why are you really here?" Narrowing my eyes at her, seeing as I can't get a visual impression her acute behavioural habits start showing.

"I knew something was up with you, I just had to come by to see. Chisaki blew up in your face finally." How the fuck does she know that?!

Keeping a straight has always been something I learnt to do around Yuki-senpai especially when she takes joy in others misery. Last year was a nightmare something I'm not fondly wanting to recreate again.

"You're not going to even ask how I know?" Finally she moves out of my face returning back to her seat, still lingering however I might as well jester myself with her for a moment.

"You're a creep I wouldn't put it past you." Not even a little bit affected by that, it's more or less like a degrading kink she has so there's no winning against her. A sadist and with an enjoyment to be put in place she practically is a mix bag of disasters.

And somehow yet I respect her, honestly I don't know what's even wrong with me. The fact that I hate her for forcing me into this club and then when she graduated past the torch down to me or that she turned out to be a really good mentor in the long run.

"Aw shucks was that supposed to hurt, aha. I could go on forever taunting you but knowing that you'll quickly lose interest in me I'll just tell you. Ever wondered if Chisaki may like you?" Raising a brow at her sudden bizarre question.

No I've never thought of it, why would I when I know for a fact he wouldn't like...

Shit.

That would explain it, everything and the fight...

"Wait a minute, how long?" Yuki-senpai abruptly starts hysterically laughing, now what.

"You're seriously asking me this, Y/n I'm pretty sure you're the only one that doesn't know." 

~*~

Le gasp...

For the Chisaki simps out there take joy in knowing he likes ya 😝✌