Chapter 15 ~ Um who?

Going out with the team the other day caused quite a stir in the student body but for one thing I could determine was that everyone either hated me enough to kill me or too afraid from the reputation that I still carry from Middle school.

But it didn't stop some random dude that I've never laid my eyes upon stare me down throughout the duration of class. He's tall, tanned and has eye catching white hair that I doubt is natural from his black undercut. And his annoying emerald eyes won't stop looking me up and down.

The bell finally rang and I knew, I just knew that he will come up to my desk but to my surprise he didn't. Not wanting to show interest I head out towards club, today's one of the many days that actually requires me to be in.

"It feels like forever since I've last seen you." Akihito sighs dropping off his Maroon shoulder bag, there next to him is surprisingly Chisaki, his blue cold eyes glaze over towards me.

"Stop pouting, just because I've been hanging out with my request doesn't mean I'm forgetting about you." Smiling I head in picking up a bucket load of requests still waiting for the others to catch up.

"I'm not pouting." I hear Chisaki whispers, chuckling both me and Akihito give each other the look.

"Oh and I'm suddenly normal."

"My girlfriend finally texted back."

"I hate you guys." He grumbles sluggishly picking up the lowly grumbling at the obvious confession letter directly sent to him.

"How many this time?" I look on keeping my sharp eyes on the door.

"Don't remind me."

"Oh that bad?" Quirking a brow I hear the faint footsteps near the club room door, but the person who walks in is not exactly who I thought.

"Is this the 'Help out' Club?" The tanned giant from before ducks under the low hanging ceiling, gripping the door frame, his emerald eyes soon find mine.

The stale room becomes erie as the others soon pickup the bad vibe, Chisaki narrows his eyes, clicking his tongue.

"So what of it?"

 The new comer scratches his chin before smiling like an innocent child.

"I want to join."

"Move or be moved" Rei-chan hisses at the man, he flinches quickly moving out of the way, Ronnie comes in slowly connecting eyes with me then to the window, oh he wants to talk.

Looking back at this intruder, he obviously doesn't want to help but rather has an ulterior motive.

"Denied."

His green eyes widen before that a sly smile checks in, bingo.

Let's play shall we.

~*~

Sup just to let you know the guy in the pic is the newcomer.

All will be revealed in next chapter