Chapter 56 ~ Trust?

The gruelling ache that it takes me to sit and wait for the snarky bitch of a person that's shares our mutual distrust for one another absentmindedly files her nails on the other side of the room. Oh, she's aware of my heavy gaze and the reason's that's brought me here, the outbuildings, notoriously known by the student body for the pretty little hoes to spread their pretty little legs. Or in Kyotatsu's case to play hooky for the day. Her mini black skirt rides up her porcelain thighs crumpling just below her exposed pussy. 

The rumours are there for a reason, there is some truth in her regard for only wearing thongs to school, I think it was one of her ploys to get the stone-cold robot to shed his unruly gaze away from his test scores. But however, I can't make assumptions about her life when many still think I have the moronic capacity to talk shit about the peers I couldn't give an ounce of fuck about.

Still, I wait, patiently for however long she wants to drag this day over to tomorrow, I will wait for her. She may think this is a laughing matter, to string me along to her whims and somehow, she may be correct. I could go to my many different sources to get what I need but oh do I know that the bittersweet act of going to one of her underlings will taste that much sweeter within the final act. Kyotatsu and the gang still have their social network connections with everyone from the fandom and so all it takes is convincing the queen bee herself to join forces alongside me.

Her arch nemesis, in this Romeo and Juliette journey, she may even gain brownie points for her lover to be, Kita.

The last time I saw her it was back at the party; she had just gotten out of the month-long suspension and another three-week detention that she had gotten from the school. It never looks good for the ringleaders of an underground fandom running riot all over the school, I was surprised to find her there and yet not at all. I'm just flabbergasted to find her peers not trying to gang up on me again seeing how much of a great idea it was the last time. They know now how much influence I have with the school and yet they do nothing but glare at me.

Their crawling eyes cover me feel like nothing but the secretion of my glands after a long summer's day, if only if it was still warm and sunny outside. Winter is upon us and nationals for the boys is just a month away, it makes things difficult as I can't really call upon Suna and co. I severely don't want to ruin their chances at something for most of them have been training majority of their lives for. It astonishes me how much I care for their wellbeing that I honestly do believe that some have earned their right amongst my dwindling chairs. This isn't Arthur and the roundtable sort of metaphor but as helpful as they claim to be, all I care for is that my influence in their lives hasn't proven to be detrimental to their chances at Tokyo. So, I find myself here waiting for the only other person that I can stand to ask for help and hope she shares just as much disgust for Mills as any sane upstanding person would.

I know somewhere deep inside that she knew about her truest thoughts about the Miya twins and why her teacher did nothing to stop them from running like a dictatorship over the student body for as long as they did. Remembering distinctively how this 'fandom' used to behave about a year prior before the wench had even set foot onto the school premises. It was nothing more than a bunch of deranged teenage girls fangirling on the bleachers, or some chatting in code about their favourites. Some would go as far as stalking their online pages, what they liked and disliked, who knew that all it took was for some deranged psychotic perverted bitch to organise them into the followers that they are today.

Pity used to swell within my chest for them but as I look at them now, I can see how much it affected them. They aren't the same girls that they used to be, moulded to be conniving scandalous fools led to believe that they did nothing wrong in their actions. Victim blaming amongst them all and their pointed acrylic nails don't dare miss targeting me in their efforts to look like the victim. They were as much as aware of what was happening as Mills was aware she was controlling the fandom into her bidding and it's honestly disgraceful how she used the system against them.