Chapter 39 ~ The request

"Oh, you have got to be shitting me!" Whining at the bloody cursive writing that could only be from the one and only Kita himself.

"What?" Everyone else asked, Armani stayed quiet fearful for his future children.

"Urgh." Flinging the small request away without a second thought, however Chisaki and Akihito both snatched the note like a pack of feral children on the streets, gawking themselves at the request.

"Is he for real?"

"I'm going to punch him." Chisaki adds, Rei-chan chewing away at her strawberry bubblegum tightens her grip on Akihito's thigh, he winces. Akihito pulls back to be in the wonderful graces of his girlfriend, yes how surprising Rei-chan actually accepted his advances it was going to happen.

Me and Chisaki have been shipping that ship for as long as they've known each other, but I also suspect our ship for them is forward back onto us. Which I now know the severity of, it's not that I've rejected Chisaki but he's just too cocky about everything that it's become an open challenge to see if he's right or not.

"No, I'm going to punch him first." I say silencing the rowdy crowd, standing up flaunting my newest purchase of yellow and white trimmed crocs the Principal has allowed me to wear inside the school.

Thank fuck for that man, right? Who even likes wearing those god awful things they expect you to wear, I'd rather tread in shit thanks.

They all watch as I head over towards the clubroom doors.

"Ciao mother-fuckers I'm about to beat a bitch." Waving them off I head down towards the only meeting place me and Kita know.

Here we are yet again standing outside of the back building, Kita rubs the nape of his neck, I on the other hand furrow my brows. Urgh, boys just have to be so damn annoying.

"Y/n-"

"No."

Cutting Kita off with the firm and final word of God he literally glitches in front of me, what was he expecting me to drop everything and be with him. Fuck that.

"Y/n, please." Taking a step forwards, I remain where I am, I'm not in the mood for this game of cat and mouse. Go and find Tom and Jerry for all I care, I'm too busy playing with Scooby and friends.

"Listen here, you little shit. I have a club already, hell I'm the president of that club what makes you think I'm going to drop everything for you?" Inclining my head towards him who now stands closer than warranted.

"Our long-standing manager recently transferred away, and we need someone dependable and not someone with an ulterior motive." His breath tickles against my cheek, glaring up into those dull brown eyes of his.

Sneering at him, if it wasn't for the situation I would salute him in his forward actions of being straight with me but due to circumstances I'd rather not right now.

"I don't give a fuck about that." Clicking my tongue looking away from him, Kita stays within his bounds only staying a hair away from me. Why the fuck does he smell so nice, internally cringing I try to remain calm.

"Well Coach said-" Before he could finish however the loud rowdy noises of students boom like a drum. What are we now in High School Musical or what, the thunderclaps of the roaring squad of girls and guys alike with their faint painted backs towards us catching glimpses of the Volleyball gym.

Amongst the fray of voices, we both manage to hear the simple words that speak a thousand of them.

"The Miya twins are at it again."

~*~

I've been so used to writing long chapters I forgot this whole book started with small ones lol