Chapter 35 ~ Party part 2

"Suna?!" Scowling at the deadpan of a boy who now lounges on the chair within the master bedroom I think.

"That's my name don't wring it out." He lazily adds like some sassy fuckboy. I was onto something big right then and this fucker had to pull me away from it just at the juicy part, I want to smack him.

Getting into a sitting position narrowing my eyes at him just realizing now that my smoke is gone, fuck.

Suna having dragged me here and now realizing himself shifts over before only inches away from my face, I stare into his greeny yellow fox like eyes as they too stare back with that sleepy look of his. Despite how I thought of him before as a lazy son of a bitch that couldn't be arsed to help his poor traumatized friend from a serious situation to a now seriously high almost there attractive guy.

Moving his bangs away from his eyes smoothing them out like ironed curtains his long lashes flutter closed as the press of my thumb smoothes out his  long thin brows, thick at the top beautifully straight to the very end. Grey puffs of white breath out of his mouth and nostrils, holding his long black vape pen towards his lips still with eyes close I watch as he inhales the toxic chemicals filling his lungs.

We both open our mouths at ease even when he opens his eyes leaning more forwards tilting his head slightly, from an angle we could look like we're locking lips when actually we're a mere centimeter apart. The fruity smell and taste lingers in my nose and mouth as I hold it in, smoke escapes out from the gap between us as exhale out.

Instantly closing my mouth again seeing the fine line between me and him, his black shirt clings to him in more than one way despite being a baggy shirt on him reaching out. Twizzling the hem of his long black shirt between my fingers as I watch his gaze flicker downwards his long fingers curling around my wrists bringing them closer to him. 

He leans in...

"Oh man you do not want to-" The door soon burst open from the ensuite bathroom, a large drunk character wobbles at the frame suddenly face planting the floor.

"Bwahaha!" Letting out from the irony of the situation, slipping out from under Suna and moving away towards the door feeling the large presence of a man behind me, sighing I open the door.

Moment ruined I head back downstairs to find the twins having a drinking competition between them and Kita is for once not stopping them his golden eyes gaze at me before heading over.

"Where were you?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Flicking his forehead, moving past the entree of people towards the corner where Chisaki sits talking casually with many girls.

Falling flat onto his lap many of the girls grumble in distaste it only takes one look from me and they are nowhere to be seen, feeling the hefty laughs and rising of his chest Chisaki laughs holding me onto him. From the corner of my eye though a skulk of foxes linger in the rear distastefully watching us with red cups in hands.

If you want me, you're going to have to come and get me.

~*~

Ooo la la