Chapter 41 ~ Trip to Tokyo

I think I must be coming down with something or am I just attracting the boys all over again, I simply don't understand the natural law of logic behind this. Digging deep into the plastic armchair to my left and my elbow resting on the window ledge as not one not two but three of the boy's chat and snort shit at each other's faces.

Oh, and it gets better, behold the one the only, Koharu Michimiya sitting not next to me thank fuck but on the last chair of the row of three, she too looks done with the twins and that's saying something after all being admin for the ex-fandom club.

I can't believe still that they made all second-year students draw their names out like some fucking lucky dip, I could scoff at that. Bitch lucky, I'd rather lick cement than be in the same group I am now.

Sighing I watch as the world goes by passing quickly, it has only been 10 god awful minutes since our departure and I already want to hurl myself off this thing. Rolling and maybe just maybe I get railed by the Hikari train better than some three incher that can't even perform better than his mangled toe.

Slipping off the chair as comfortable as it is my shit for a bladder wants to piss itself.

"Where ya goin'?" Atsumu has the audacity to break my comfort of silence to the shitter.

"I'm going to pray to god." Confusion dispels further down his mug; he isn't actually being serious.

He nods once but I'm actually starting to think he has zero ounce of brain cells firing in that jelly sized head of his, Suna and Osamu just continue with their own thing as I pass through the chairs.

Hands grazing the chair tops many ongoing students chat or linger by the doors, some of the teachers like Gate-sensei and Mills-Sensei smile as I politely return the gesture heading further into the train.

Sardines is something that I think quite often when I'm travelling by train luckily now within the foremost part of the train there isn't that many people around. Heading inside towards the cubicle as small as any bathroom stall can get only here can I look at my phone.

Returning back however made me scowl, the four of them has changed their seats leaving my window seat next to Suna whilst Koharu sits between Atsumu and Osamu like some happy sod.

Of course.

"Had a nice shit?" Suna offers his jelly worms whilst Atsumu grins like some happy moron.

"Oh yes, I birthed a whole new me." Koharu wiggles in her seat uncomfortable from the talk, I don't give a shit quite literally what she thinks, leaning back in my chair looking out amongst the now outskirts of some cities.

"Wanna listen?" Raising a brow at Suna who is being out of character, he's never this nice.

He just continues with our blank stares at each others faces, what's he thinking about and why is he sitting next to me. Looking up I see Osamu munching away at his snacks, Koharu on her phone and Atsumu snoring away, ah, he's using the other chair to prompt his legs up.

But still, Suna?!

Whatever it's not like I'm going to be spending the entire day with just him.

I take his offering ear bud and listen to his music surprisingly me and him and have similar tastes.

~*~

I have been writing smut all day and night and now I feel like I can't write normally again