Chapter 13 ~ Mommy suspects

Back in the somewhat now overflowing clubroom me, Akihito and Rei-chan stamp red or trash the outlandish requests when I stumble upon a neat and well written A-5 white piece of paper. The kanji stroked perfectly as well as the surprising name written at the top especially who this is addressed to.

So this is the Nebby nosy huh.

Here I stand in the same place where me and Atsumu had our first date, here where the culprit made her first move, and so here will be the place to make my next step in the investigation.

"L/n-san." The cold sharp tone of the robot boy calls from in front of me, it's strange how his uniform makes it look like that there is nothing underneath all that when in actuality he is as thick as Ojiro's ass. Looking back up into his eyes I see nothing, such a poker face.

"Kita-san, you know if you wanted to speak to me so badly there is something called a phone. Yet you did this, this is kinda funny really, now let's cut down to the chase what do you need?" Giggling out imprinting the impression of innocence onto him.

"Don't hurt Atsumu-san in whatever scheme you are planning. He seems to be taking really good liking to you and-"

"Ah so you were the Nebby noser to overhear mine and his conversation the other day, didn't expect that from you Kita-san." Stepping closer towards him until all that is left is an inch gap.

"How scandalous..." Biting my lip looking him up and down, I watch as his cold cheeks warm with the small specks of pink, he gulps.

"I like my men a little bad." Fluttering my lashes at him I press my palm against his chest, ooo this man is toned.

"L-l/n-san." He whispers missing a few syllables of my name looking away from me, this poor boy has not been with a girl before. How sweet.

"I'll tell you something..."Licking my lips I bring them closer to his ear, he visibly stiffens clenching his fists. Sliding my hand up and around his neck tickling at the ends of his hair.

"I get that you're the team mom and everything which in my opinion is really hot but outside of the team, whatever me and Atsumu are is none of your concern, but thanks for the thought." Pulling back smiling, patting his shoulder.

Kita furrows his brows looking at the shoulder that was just patted to the one who just patted him, an obvious confusing gaze lingers on his face.

"I guess this is it then, I'll see ya when I see ya I guess, Ciao." Waving softly I slowly take my leave, a little more happier after mind fucking the captain. He'll no longer be thinking about me and Atsumu but what I just did to him. That's right hoe keep thinking about it.

~*~

We be cheating