Chapter 43 ~ Accidents

I don't know how they've done it or we in that exact sense, but they have, me and Suna perplexed look out only to find strangers, we turned away for 2 MINUTES!! Taking a deep breath in before taking my phone out, it's only been 10 minutes since we left the station and we're already split apart.

For some reason or another I think Koharu had a foot in all of this, and that feeling from before, those heavy eyes. It couldn't be?

"Should we just go?" Suna adds folding his phone back into his jean pocket, it's not like we're worst off, we have the timetable and we're not inept enough to not use3 our phones.

The Miya twins plus Koharu can sort themselves out, I ain't their mother nor will they be coddled because they got lost by themselves.

"Yeah."

Me and Suna found ourselves in the forefront of Tokyo, masses upon masses of people squirm and fish out whatever they can get. It's like being squeezed dry from a drenched cloth with how many people there is in this one small area.

Tourists everywhere and it's not like it is still summer everywhere else, these people look older and far more experienced with Japanese life, whilst me and Suna just stay to one side munching on some Takoyaki. Looking down upon my phone seeing that time has past it now, 14:48 PM my battery already low.

"How's your battery?" Muttering between bites, Suna flickers his eyes towards me and his phone, I look up to find a neutral face.

"Not good." Frowning I place mine back into my pocket, we can't do anything if we both have dead phones and it's not like we're loaded to get back to the station.

As long as we don't wind up lost anywhere, we should be good.

That is what I hope to happen.

But as time went on our phones began to die and with it our need to get back began to exceed, but I didn't know was that rush hour was starting trains were packing like sardines and me and Suna were closer than ever in this time. Back pressed to the window of the train, Suna's long arm above my head more so to support himself from the people than to barrel into me.

Holding my backpack in my front like I have my very own child by my tit, his feet close to mine. Head bobbing up and down, twitching to the side when another swish to the cart throws everyone off. Suna jerks forwards his head now centimetres apart from my own, his hot breath tickling my neck.

Not now, please not now.

Exhaling myself, I look up to find Suna staring his hooded fox-like eyes bore into my own, marks of wanted sleep to bury under his lids. A mark of irritation when someone barges past knocking some people off their footing.

"Do you mind?"

"Not really."

Squinting my eyes at him, clicking my tongue I watch as the world goes by and the lights soon turn brightly on, darkness ensues.

"How long now?" Suna asks his now blacked phone scaring little children to sleep, he folds it back into his pocket. The station clocked read out, 16:14 PM but there's no one we know by the bus stop.

"Suna, we are at the right station?" Peering upwards seeing the slow realization descend upon his face, like dropping water from a faucet.

"Fuck."

~*~

Oh what to expect next chapter? 

😏