Chapter 5 ~ Act 1 Scene 2

Today I'll be eating with the volleyball team, Atsumu actually came up with the idea which was surprising. This would be great for our cover as well the cafeteria is always crowded and add some die hard fangirls to the mix then we have a show.

So I walk into Atsumu's class glares follow suit, the poor boy is soundo I prod him with my finger. Still he sleeps so I run my fingers through his rather silky smooth hair entangling locks as I go, he groans lightly at this. Until I gist my hand and pull his eyes shoot open anger flaring.

"Ow yer that hurts!" He whines grabbing my wrist, I grit my teeth smiling.

"Come on ~Tsum-tsum-kun it's lunch let's eat" I remove my hand from his head patiently waiting for him to get up.

We finally get into the cafeteria hand in hand many mouths drop open, this will be our first adventure together. We've been keeping it a secret for a while, eating outside, seen together in small groups. I walk over towards the volleyball teams table and take a seat by this point Atsumu knows what to get for me.

"Hello boys, I'm L/n Y/n, Atsumu's girlfriend." I bow to them before taking my seat next to Suna and in front of Kita-san and Ojiro-san. Atsumu soon comes over.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you as well L/n-san. My name is Kita-san." The captain nods while the others also introduce themselves.

"I'm surprised he actually managed to get a girlfriend." Suna mumbles besides me.

"Oh he should be, he was begging me to be his." I whisper back but somehow everyone hears I look up to see many shocked faces.

"Well he was always desperate for some attention." The table erupts into laughter.

"Kita-san!" Atsumu whines.

"Oh shut up you, be happy that I even said yes." I pat his shoulder smirking from the looks of things Ronnies intel was accurate.

"Um excuse me are you L/n-san can we ask you a q-question?" Three girls stand behind me and Atsumu I raise a brow at the stuttering one.

"Well that's a question in itself. What is it?" I chuckle turning around to the girls the ringleader steps forward pointing at me and Atsumu.

"Oh please like you two are really a couple you never do couple things and you barely spoke to each other prior to this..." she gesture with her hands I feel Atsumu stiffen next to me while I can't help but to laugh.

"Just because we don't do those things what makes us fakers?!" I joke the truth while the girls scowl at me, I turn to my lover boy and look at him with want in my eyes his widen knowing something is about to happen.

"Well girls I guess I should start showing some of the couple things then." I say while tickling my hands on his neck while my face leans in.

Our lips touch pressing onto each other's until I open mine slightly more licking his bottom lip. He opens his mouth probably out of reflexes allowing me to scour his mouth with my thick muscle. I make sure to make it long and messy as possible making sure that the whole cafeteria knows who he belongs to.

After about 10 seconds I pull apart and turn back to the girls.

"Like the show." I smirk at their frowns before they scoff and stomp off. I turn back to my Ramen until I feel stares upon me.

"What?"

"Nothing" they all say.

I glance at Atsumu trying to pick himself back up from such an attack.

"Yer okay?" I whisper.

He only nods.

~*~
This is going to be a slow burn if you haven't already figured that out