Chapter 8 ~ All or nothing

Sighing for the hundredth time today I near the club room where I hear sniffling and some shouting, I fasten my pace. Upon opening the door I see that everyone got the memo to kidnap a first year girl and bring her to the club room not the one to tie her up and be all intimidating. Walking up to Ronnie I grab the back of his collar alongside Chisaki's and pull him over to the other side of the room out of ear-shot.

"Now tell me why she is tied up?" I whisper yell twisting Ronnie's ear he whimpers looking away from me.

"So she wouldn't run." Ronnie mumbles touching his ear.

I sigh pinching the bridge of my nose before turning back around to the terrified girl. She has short brunette cropped hair that just reaches her jawline while her big doe eyes tear up. I remove the mouth gag and untie the strings around her.

"Sorry about them. Now tell me everything about the notes." I take the opposite seat from her leaning into my clasped hands on the table. The others guard the room.

"P-please ddon't kill me! I'll tell you everything that I know." She squirms.

"The notes?" I inquire she flinches.

"I I wrote them bbut only because my senpai told me to." She mumbles looking away with tears in her eyes, regret?

"Who are your senpais?" Rei-chan chirps in scowling at the poor girl.

"..." 

She doesn't answer rather she just looks at us blankly before shrugging the whole thing off, fiddling with her fingers.

"I...I don't know..." She whispers looking guiltily at us.

Um..what?

I sigh, putting my hand signalling them not to start on the poor girl, she honestly looks like she's just been pulled into something and placed as a scapegoat.

"The fandom it runs like a collective...We have messengers and people to rally with and people to do the websites and others to promote merchandise." She looks at me directly with a weak smile tears now rolling down her already puffy cheeks.

"A collective? Tell me how does that work? Tell me everything." I take my notepad out clicking my pen in the process she flinches.

"Well..." Tamaki-san spewed all the beans honestly the girl gave off the vibe of needing an out and we gave her one, I instruct Ronnie to look out for her to which he begrudgingly agrees to. 

Why use such a sweet girl to do your bidding but at least this narrows the playing field down, it's not the first years as she kept saying 'senpai this' and 'senpai that'. It's funny how the fandom works, there must be a hierarchy of third year girls if not then second years and I just know the thing to do to get some information.

"Did you get it?"

"Did you really think that I sat through all that and not press start?"

"Well you've done it before."

"I got it!"

"Do you think she was telling the truth?"

I look at Akihito as if he's an idiot.

"You really can't read people."

"I can it's just that she could be lying."

"Dude, there's a difference between faking and bawling your eyes out. Man and your the one with past experiences no wonder you don't have a girlfriend." I dodge the slap from Akihito to which his palm slaps Chisaki instead, everything stills.

"Man I am so sorry." Chisaki looks up from the floor, raising a brow Akihito shivers next to me.

"RUN. FAST. VERY. FAR." Is all he said and Akihito was already out the door.

"Don't do anything stupid I know what you're like." He says in a threatening tone before running down the hall catching up to Akihito and tackling him to the ground.

~*~

How's it going? Do ya like the pacing? Dw there will be some alone time with characters I'm just building the plot and character up is all.