Chapter 23 ~ Haruhi

It was a bizarre day to say the least, Armani-san has been doing every minuscule task that I throw at him, the boys seem to be working on point. Miyafandom fangirls have been staying clear of me and finally now Ronnie has asked for a private meeting.

I'm not surprised that he isn't alone, however. With him stands the short stature of the trembling little double agent Haruhi Tamaki, she holds herself behind the blond brute.

"Let's get down to it shall we, what do you know?"

Ronnie looks over his shoulder before turning back around his mouth is moving but my eyes stay fixated on the scrunched up ones and biting lip of Haruhi.

"Haruhi you've been awfully quiet, wish to share anything?" She looks up to me then to Ronnie then to me again. Is there something going on between the two of you?

"The sports festival is coming up and I overheard some third years talking in the girls restroom," She walks closer brushing past the concerned gaze of Ronnie. "I didn't hear much but I know it's serious and something to do with you."

"What were they talking about?" Scooting closer as I lower my head down to hers.

"That they're going to finish this once and for all."

.

.

.

The fabricated bindings and the plastic shutters waver in the sunlight as I peer past them, there within the room with me stands the sole person who knows this much.

"You like her?" Grabbing my apple carton of juice from the desk behind me looking up at the blond buzz cut boy, his whole body stiffens. Cracking a smile looking down at the stamped letters and requests.

"Yeah."

"Be careful with her she seems to trust you. I'm not going to give you advice on this but she's the type to follow the herd and you're not exactly a team player type of guy." Sorting the small pieces of paper into neat files and stacks.

BAM

The stacks falter and some float to the ground as the desk trembles, looking up into the eyes of a boy in love and down to his fisted white knuckles.

"You have much to learn Ronnie, this isn't middle school anymore. I vouched for you and I expect some respect for that, not for that but for what I can do. I get it you love her so protect her because when shit goes down and it will I'm sure enough for you that the whole fandom will go down with her." He slowly pulls his fist back to his side grumbling as he's doing so.

"And you? Do you like Miya-san?" Scoffing at his inclinations before popping a smile.

"I would rather be doused in shit than love that mother fucker. I assure you I have a acquired taste when it comes to boys." Picking up the now messy files as one small paper drifts down to my feet.

Oh.

"Ronnie when the - ah whatever it'll be over soon anyway. Treat her well." He scoffs before walking out of the now empty clubroom.

The small A6 piece of paper sits flatly onto the wooden floor, picking it up into the rays of light as the small cursives of black ink come into view.

MiyaFandom teaching advisor Asami Mi-

~*~

Ohohoho