Chapter 37 ~ Back to school

Flurry of students piled in like one sloppy shit running out of a dog's ass, the halls spread far and wide with now tanned chatting students many of whom talking about their summers, giggling the newest pop idol away. Lurching backwards into my chair winding around and around spinning, I stop when the doors open to a familiar disgusting figure.

"I thought I told you to piss off." Scowling at the tanned intruder, he's fucking dead for standing in a place that doesn't want him especially after that little stunt of his.

"Come on now, new semester new leaf." His calm demeanour soured in my cheeks, why come back when his bitch is now under scrutiny.

"Fuck off, I don't want you here." Hissing at him Armani-san still has the balls shrivelling up as we speak entering my domain.

Oh, hell nah.

Darkness ensues shutting out all light heaving a big sigh I open my eyes once again glaring upwards at the student standing so haphazardly in front of me, well if you can't beat them you deck them in the crown jewels then maybe they'll learn. Gripping my fist maintaining contact with the sorry sack of flesh before winding up enough force to obliterate any chances of him siring offspring anytime soon.

"GAH-URGH!"

An unholy sound wheezes from his chest as he tumbles to the floor eyes weeping with crystalline tears panting as he learns to protect the little value his dick still holds. Grabbing fistfuls of his platinum hair in chunks forcing his disgusting face into my direction holding firmly, he winces.

"Now didn't I tell you that I would kill you." He groans more from the pushing of my heel pressing firmly onto the back of his hand still holding his groin as if it weighs a ton.

"You-y~Argh shiii-" Armani-san struggles to even formulate a single sentence from the pressure of my digging foot, disgusted by him I grimace.

"What are you some Masochist? You like it when it hurts, hmm?" Leaning forwards his Lynx Africa wafting my way, putrid smell. His squinted green eyes peel back tears, his clenching jaw muscles tense. Boy wants to talk huh.

"You broke the number one cardinal rule," Leaning closer this time a breath away feeling his furious gaze fixate upon me. "Now become my bitch, doggy." The saltiness of his sweat prickles his skin as my warm breath and tongue strokes his right cheek keeping eye contact at all time.

Releasing my hold on him Armani-san falls backwards heaving a huge sigh, the bell is about to ring soon, and I just can't wait for that. Keeping an eye on him I get up hovering over his lying body, a corpse is my first thought.

"Keep in mind I'm not a good master, step out of line next time and it'll be more than a punch to your dick that will hurt." Stomping my feet next to his head not bothering to watch his reaction I head off, only to flinch myself seeing a grinning Chisaki.

"I knew you were a sadist." Rolling my eyes, walking past him.

"Glad you liked the show." Stopping near the taps engulfing most of the contents into my mouth swishing out that vile flavour.

"He's mine."

~*~

Top Top Top energy at its finest