Chapter 7 ~ Goose fat

We were set to scavenge through every piece of girls writing notes when Ronnie, good old Ronnie came through. He saunters into the club room with a notebook in hand alongside his phone, we all watch him as he pins the sticky note to the corkboard before turning around to face us.

"I know who wrote the note." Is all he said.

He then gave me a notebook with the exact handwriting style as the note, the name read out:

Haruhi Tamaki

Ronnie scratches the back of his head.

"I thought I saw that handwriting somewhere. I don't understand though, she seems so nice and quiet in class." He angrily voices out, is he okay?

"You never truly know someone." Rei-chan takes the book from my hand nodding in agreement that the girl that's been writing the notes is this Haruhi Tamaki girl.

"So this settles things, you can tell Atsumu the news then." Chisaki looks over to me. Why do i feel like this is too easy?

Maybe it's just me finally being free from this torture so called being in a relationship with Atsumu Miya. Might as well get this over with today when the iron is still hot.

~*~

So that brings me to here outside the many vending machines far away from any prying eyes, Atsumu leans on the other side of the machine while I insert some money in to get a can of coffee but the stupid machine isn't spewing any shit out.

"Just put more money in." I glare at the stupid fuck wit thinking that I'm really going to waste all my money on a vending machine.

"No. Fuck wit." I kick it lightly but still nothing.

"So what did you need to talk about." He changes the subject rather quickly coming off the machine and putting his hands into his pockets.

I scowl at him, how can anyone find this dude attractive and there's not just one of them but two?! God was surely high on drugs when he was making him, I'm so glad that from this day I won't have to associate with any Miya for the rest of my days.

"There's good news-" I pause feeling my side vibrate, I take my phone out to see Rei-chan calling me. I sigh putting my finger up for one moment.

"Hey."

"We were wrong." She adds sounding a bit stressed out.

"Huh?"

"Another note came. The handwriting doesn't match."

"So what are you saying then?" I scrunch my brows in disbelief, don't tell me that I have to stay in this godforsaken relationship even longer.

"There's more than one."

I sigh, clenching my fists around my phone unable to keep it in any longer I pivot onto my foot round house kicking the side of the vending machine aloud crash echos out. Atsumu flinches whilst some cans trickle out of the machine.

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know, just get the girl and bring her to the club and wait for me." I pinch the bridge of my nose listening to Rei-chan agree before hanging up. I drop to a crouching position to retrieve one of the now many free cans that I kicked out of the machine.

"Um...are you okay?" Atsumu asks, the fear in his voice makes me smirk and look up at him, I haven't heard that in a while.

"Not really but I was saying that we've got a suspect, that's all I can say for now." I sigh, maybe I should tell him there's more than one but knowing that he's already paranoid as it is that would be like setting off an atomic bomb.

"Oh...that's great." I narrow my eyes at his lies.

"You don't sound relieved, I'm doing everything in my power to find out who's doing this to you all I need from you is some trust. Be happy that we're getting somewhere." I open the can the bitter taste sours the bubbling rage of my longing freedom being postponed.

"Well it's just...hard to think that this torment will soon end." He scratches the back of his head looking away from me.

I sigh once again.

"You should feel good that it's coming to an end, learn from this and maybe this won't happen again." I stand back up patting his shoulder, his brown eyes follow to mine, he holds a sincere smile, gross.

Tsk, I look away removing my hand from him and taking my bag.

"I won't be around for a few days, hope you can survive without me Tsum-tsum~kun~" I coo wiggling my fingers towards him in a wave of goodbye, walking back to the shit show of an investigation.

~*~

So close yet so far, but do you get the name that I came up with

~ Kiss kiss fall in love~