Chapter 22 ~ Inter-high

It's understandable to be here today I just never thought how much the country actually loves the sport, who knew volleyball was such a loved thing. Fangirls, food stands and crowds from all over swarm the local city gymnasium.

Standing in the middle of it is just a...drag.

"Come on, Y/n come one we gotta gooo." Rei-chan takes my hand as I reluctantly move with her to the stands off a few rows from the cheer squad. What a bunch of judgemental bitches they are.

"You don't look happy?" Chisaki laughs munching on his popcorn, sighing as I take out my orange juice from my pocket piercing the tiny hole.

They better win. It's a saturday for fucks sake.

"Fuck off." Akihito whistles sliding down next to me.

"I don't think I've been to a volleyball match before?" He says as if I've been to one either. Looking over him sits Ronnie grumbling as he eats his nut protein bar, he must've been dragged here like myself.

"Are you asking me or telling me, 'cause at this point I can't tell anymore." Shaking my head I look down to the chuckling Chisaki munching on his popcorn still, pig.

"That makes one of us, hear that Aki not even Y/n knows what you're going on about." Slapping his leg, I kick his chair making some of the kernels go flying.

"Oi!"

"Fight me." He tears his eyes away from me huffing before looking off at a particular group of girls. They flinch until a particular black haired freak walks out towards us stopping just a foot of Chisaki's seat.

"Didn't expect to see you." Putting her hand on her hip like some entitled little skank, narrowing my gaze lifting my head up at her still sucking the good stuff.

"Look everyone the towns bike decided to roll up to the gucci gang." Chisaki laughs throwing more of the shit into his mouth, me and everyone else laugh.

"Down boy." She scoffs, clicking her fingers in a pointed sitting gesture. He stops laughing as her pose begins he growls at her, they all jump back from the unexpected attack.

"What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious I want you to stop." Kyotatsu crosses her arms as both anger and attitude circle her irises.

"Likewise, but if you don't mind I'm here to support my boyfriend  and his team, so please go on and skedaddle." Shooing her off as the cheering rises, the boys enter the court.

"Tch, I have no idea what you're on. This game you're playing is teetering on thin ice." Smirking as she walks off.

"I hope you know how to swim then." Without looking back she takes her place by the railing immediately taking her place as Kita-sans number one supporter.

"That bitch." Chisaki comments now slurping on his soda.

"She's trying to play it cool as if she owns the pieces." Looking at Rei-chan as she sours from the commencement of the match pulling her cap safely over her head.

"She can yap all she wants, we own the board. It's going to get hot from here ladies." I add finally as the match begins.

~*~

Now that was different definitely got some Shikamaru vibes but that's okay