Chapter 53 ~ Threats

It's been seven days, fourteen hours and forty-three minutes since the accident and finally after being given the green light to head home, the three days of rest, teachers working around 'incident' am I allowed back in. It would have been just fine, head to the principal's office get this shit on the road, call the police have them arrest that bitch, but oh no she must make things difficult.

It took Akihito five days to tell me the truth, for each day I missed the conniving bitch had other ideas with dealing with me and my club. I suspect the moment she ran me over she knew or has known for a very long time. I'm smart I'll give myself credit for that, I have street smarts, I know and see-through people easily with my built in instinctual at this point alert system. If she wanted to put me down a car is only the beginning.

Wolves hunt in packs.

She's a predator, a huntress herself.

She knew and went for the jugular.

First it was Chisaki, anyone with the right sense beaten into them knows me and him come as a pair, I should've known better. I haven't heard directly from him seeing as his parents shut out all his communications even with me, I knew that they would. They threatened him that they would if they found him fighting and worse dealing again. It's that this time everything was planned, working against him.

It's been seven days, and he's got another twenty-three to go.

It's a loss, a hard one but enough to fuel me to walk down in a hobble crutch stamping the floor with each thud of the boot. They're empty thankfully due to lunch time and what best do I have to do here than meet a certain someone.

Then it was Rei-chan, I don't put it past her, Mills-sensei sure knows an awfully lot about me then again, she can just commend her now disbanded Miya occult club with gaining that information. Me and Rei-chan go way back to middle school, back to the days when me, her and Koharu were all friendly. Even then the bitch must have squeezed it out of Koharu at the beginning instantly knowing that a certain someone made a request after all Mills-sensei's office desk is right besides Gates-sensei.

Rei-chan got done for cheating it's even worse when the poor girl's future is on the line, Tokyo University scholarship program is now reviewing her application because of this. She submitted it a year early telling me all about how excited she was, to become a doctor, it made me laugh that day just picturing her as one. Akihito did and she chose to hit him, and now her future is on the line all because a stupid teacher can change someone's fate by just pointing a silly fucking finger.

Rounding the corner around the second-year hallway finding it completely empty, not even the lights flicker alive. Darkness shuddering the blinds, the shadows swarming down leaking like the plague just what I need when facing evil incarnate herself.

Rei-chan isn't even the worst of it yet, Akihito is dealing with a sexual assault claim made against him from last year it would only take a moron to guess where it came from. He's been out since last weekend, living low, parents furious with thankfully know actual evidence other than the claim has been found. But it's still severe and being treated like a terrorist attack in school, no one dare mention how the 'Help out' club is going downhill this year.

They can all go fuck themselves, rightfully so leaving only Ronnie to defend himself and Haruhi, God the poor girl she doesn't deserve any of this, followed the wrong crowd and now this is what she gets. Ronnie suspended for getting into a fight, he did get into one, but it was orchestrated by the fucking teacher.

Whispers in one ear, fists out the other.

I'm sure Haruhi's dealing with a lot as it is with the club, the girls from the Miya occult club and now Mills-sensei breathing down her neck as her boyfriend spends the rest of the week at home. Side-eyeing the classrooms to my right checking for life, other than the physical pain I'm in the one that fuels me is the emotional turmoil that my friends had to account for on my behalf.