Chapter 26 ~ Trials

Heading inside of the school finding it sorta of odd to walk into the halls and not even hear chatter from the groups of students or the uproar of fangirls swarming particular classrooms. It was time for me to get things moving by collecting the investigation file on Atsumu about his stalker problem having narrowed it down to the fandom club.

I would like to have done this on a different day but knowing thanks to Haruhi's intel that Kyotatsu is already on the move against me only means that it's now or never. Luckily she can't get into the clubroom as I've got the key but I still gotta be sure that I'm not being followed.

Taking the long route, I pass by all the second year classrooms before making it down towards the clubrooms, empty as can be. Reaching into my shirt taking out the key that was dangling around my neck, but before I enter my phone buzzes against my thigh.

Rei-chan

Lost sight of Kyotatsu

Stay alert

That was the last thing I saw before something heavy and metal swings and connects to the side of my head.

Slowly but surely my heavy eyelids decide to open up but what was worse than waking up from a hit to the head was finding out my hands and ankles bound by zip ties, groaning and pushing myself off the dusty floor.

I look around and up into the dark room and around I vaguely see the outlines of shelves and cleaning equipment, so I'm in a storage closet huh.

Blinking more than I can count trying to remain focused which is hard when all I feel like is swaying or going around and around in circles like on a merry-go-round at a fair. The soft giggles and the faint smell of candy remind of that day when dad took my out and then Yoyo was cuddling against my leg-

Damn, that isn't true Yoyo's dead.

I've got a bloody concussion or I'm just in shock it's probably both.

Chuckling, I bite the fastener on the zip tie making sure its extra tight before fisting both of my hands hard, before taking  in a deep breath and pulling apart my wrists into me. The zip tie breaks under the force freeing my hands satisfied with that I get to work onto my ankles it wasn't hard as they used two to fully wrap around my ankles.

Fools work.

Wincing as I get up not bothering to touch my head, there's going to be blood might as well get to work getting out before touching it. I try the door knob obviously locked. Checking and  fumbling around the shelves for anything I can pick with but sadly I come up with nothing, checking my watch seeing it's almost noon.

Shit.

I've gone too long and I don't have my phone.

Well there's only one way now, the SWAT kick. It's just dark in here and small, I've got about enough room to kick but that's if I lean back. Well I guess that adds more pressure, checking where the door knob is again.

Planting my left foot firmly to the ground as my base for the kick as I bend my right leg into an upward kicking motion leaning backwards as I kick hard onto the door. It jiggles but splinters, one more time should be enough. Repeating another time grinding my teeth in pain as some pieces of wood splinters off but I made a hole.

Putting my hand through scraping against the door before unlocking the door, thank fuck it doesn't require a key.

Now free, I should get to business.

~*~

~*~

Just a life tip if you find yourself in that situation and you can also use your shoelace to saw through it.