Chapter 4 ~ Behind the scenes

I walk down the halls to find the tall blue hair boy sighing while leaning against the side of one of the many corridors. I walk towards him flicking his forehead his grey eyes flutter open behind his long eye lashes.

"How's life treating you?"

"Gucci crocs covered in shit." He sighs rubbing his forehead.

"Don't bring my crocs into this, and the requests?" He chuckles.

"Just some advise ones and two more confession helpings." I nod.

I check the halls left and right for any ears and prying eyes.

"Any news?"

"Hmm, Ronnie says that the team is a bit stunned that your dating one of the Miya twins but if they believe it then who wouldn't. Rei-san says that you should be careful whilst well Chisaki is being Chisaki." Akihito whispers.

"I expect to get letters soon anyway I'll tell Chisaki to help you out and that we should remain discreet."  I whisper back hands in hoodie as I pivot on my foot.

"Don't overexert yourself now, who will look after the kids, Onii-chan" Akihito cringes scoffing at his nickname.

"You go and tame your wild dog before he bites someone." I chuckle back.

"I'll tell him you said that." I call back walking towards the gym when I pass by a group of girls, I feel a tug in my blazer pocket.

I slide my hand in feeling a screwed up ball I grab it and take the ball, unfolding the paper.

Leave Atsumu you whore

Well let's the games begin

~*~
Do you like the set up?