Love

Hi babies! So, finally the book is over haha. No, I'm not laughing. I'm still crying. But okay. I'm here to tell you that my whole point of writing this book was to let you know that sometimes letting go is the bigger and better option. No, crappy endings are not to glorify that you'll be sad all your life. It's just that sometimes, happy endings kick in late. Not when you want them to. So, if you want to beat us up with chappals, we completely understand. But keep all of this in mind. 

And we would like to thank each and every one of you for being such sweethearts and showing all the love and support to us and the book. Reading all your wonderful comments makes us really happy. The one thing that we would have loved to do is see how your face expressions change whenever you read the chapters lol. But that's fine, we got all the comments that make us feel like we are right there beside you. 

I would like to thank Sarah for helping out on this wonderful journey. You are adorable and finally you can stop pulling my strings to write another chapter. Most of the POVs and even the letter that you read just now have been written by her. She is brilliant at expressing things in written, evidently. 

And, a sequel? Uh, hold for nervous laughter. Someday maybe :)

Anyways, I hope you liked this book even tho it might not have the "perfect" ending. Drop down your reviews about the book if you would like to. We hope you found this story relatable. If you didn't, then you're lucky. This book is dedicated to all the lovely people out there who miss someone or the other everyday. If you do, then it's fine. Just remember that if it's not happy, then it's not the end. And we love y'all so much.  So, I guess it's goodbye then. 

Love,

kat and sarah <3