𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩.𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Liam, in the nicest way possible; please shut the fuck up,"

"Hey, be nice!" Scott scolded, "He's still getting the hang of it,"

"Isn't this like his fourth full moon?" Max groaned as she sat up from her lying position. 

"Why don't you give it a try and see how you like it!" Liam snapped as he pulled at his chains.

"Thanks but i'd die if i ever got bit,"

"It's not that bad, being a werewolf has it's perks," Scott protested.

"No i mean i'd literally die," Max deadpanned, "Deaton said my body would reject it cause of my blood or something,"

"So there's no way you could be a hybrid? like half and half" Isaac questioned as he strolled into the living room, "i suppose Malia technically counts as a hybrid"

"Nope, if i somehow did survive then the bite would just corrupt my powers and i'd be nothing,"

"Should i be offended by that?" Stiles scoffed as he walked in with a large bag of chips, purposely waving it under Liam's nose to piss him off.

"I didn't say you were nothing, i said i just wouldn't have any supernatural abilities,"

"So you'd be human?"

"I already am human" Max groaned at their incompetent minds, " i don't heal like you guys and i don't have heightened senses"

Suddenly, Liam let out a loud shout pulling at his chains, violently. Scott immediately ran over to the blonde boy, attempting to calm him down. Isaac followed suite to ensure the chains were secure. 

Max just didn't care. Instead she went through the McCall's old dvds, trying to find something interesting.

"We should watch star wars" Stiles mumbled with a mouth full of chips as he took a seat right next to Max, probably closer than he should.

"no."

"You always get to pick though," Stiles whined as he reached over to grab the dvd only to get his hand smacked by Max.

"Because you have awful taste in movies," Max retorted as she tried to hold the Star Wars movie out of reach from Stiles. 

"And you have awful taste in men!" Stiles retorted.

Max stopped moving and furrowed her brows at him, not even caring that he giggled like a child once he grasped the movie.

"Stiles- Did you insult yourself?" 

"Did you just admit that you're into me?" He smirked.

Scott and Isaac raised their brows in amusement and shot each other looks. Even Liam had stopped transitioning to catch onto what was happening.

"N-no. No I didn't" Max lied with a blank expression, despite her insides panicking.

"You literally just did," Isaac sassed.

Max glanced between the four boys, feeling her cheeks go red and she swallowed nervously. She wasn't used to having crushes on real people, let alone confessing them so in this moment, she so badly wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Awe it's alright babe," Stiles nagged, cockily as he threw his arm around her.

Now she just felt straight up pissed.

She grabbed the bag of chips in Stiles' lap and gripped the opening, swinging it hard at his stomach. He hunched over from the impact and Max stood up and sat on the single armchair, facing the tv.