(lvii) badass

kakashi and y/n pondered for a few moments when two people showed up. shikamaru and
T S U N A D E. 😃😃

"uh oh", y/n remarked, "well at least this time we have a good excuse for being late"

"yayy go us", kakashi snorted, and they did a fist bump.

tsunade looked at both of them expectantly.

"why-", she began only to be cut off

"a guy was about to blow up the village calm down mOm", y/n said

"really?", her eyes widened

naruto and hinata nodded. "we helped out"

"well the other four kage are here right now", tsunade said, "you can't really postpone the wedding and expect them to wait back"

"then fuck it", she said, "we're going like this"

"what?"

"as my friend here puts it", y/n rested her elbow on shikamaru's shoulder, "getting dressed for the wedding would be.... quite a drag"

"haha nice", the boy she had quoted gave her a high five

"i agree", kakashi laughed, "and besides, it's our wedding. we make the rules."

"so you're gonna show up to your wedding like that?", tsunade pointed to kakashi, who was wearing a jonin outfit with the hokage embroidered kimono. and then to Y/N who was wearing her usual shinobi outfit instead of a pretty dress.

"yes", kakashi looked at her, "yes we are"

"at least", the previous hokage shook her head, "get that dust out of your hair y/n"

"yeah yeah", she replied, even though she was barely listening when tsunade grabbed her wrist making her yelp out. "what is it?"

"what the hell is that?", tsuna brushed her fingers over a deep cut over her abs that she seemed to have missed. the uchiha flinched at the touch. she hadn't even noticed it. "i'm healing that, hold on"

"you said it yourself, we don't have time", y/n shrugged

"y/n", kakashi said in a stern voice, placing a hand on her lower back

"ugh fine", she rolled her eyes as tsunade healed the wound until it was superficial before bandaging it up.

and then they ran towards the venue where guests had started appearing just minutes after naruto and hinata had extracted the bomb that was there.

"oh lord they're finally here", the tsuchikage remarked as the couple walked to the front of the seated guests. y/n scanned the crowd silently when her face broke into a smile as she saw the konoha 11 sitting together. naruto, who was holding her son, waved to her, grinning widely.

she waved back, and a few cheers were heard from that end of the crowd. as she looked further away, a man in a black cloak and black hair stood. no one really noticed him but she knew him well.

she gave him a knowing nod and he smiled as if to say "congratulations nee-chan". and then he left.

"you wanna tell them or should i?", y/n whispered

"i'll do it", kakashi cleared his throat before beginning to speak, "hello everyone, i'm sorry we're late and uh.... not dressed up like all of you are. there was a situation in the village that needed to be taken care of"

"what kind of situation?", gaara asked

"we'll discuss it at the meeting after the wedding", the hokage replied, "for now, what matters is we're here. so without further ado.."

y/n nodded, a little flustered as she walked to the starting of the aisle between the seats. soft music began to play on cue, probably the first thing in the whole day that had gone according to plan.

"not getting dressed for the wedding?", kankuro whispered, "that's not appropriate at all"

"shut up", temari interjected, smiling in silent admiration of y/n, "i think it's pretty badass"

finally, the moment was actually here. it wasn't as y/n imagined. but she didn't care. it was perfect and she had never been happier than she was.

everyone stood up as she walked down the aisle, smiling.

and in true naruto shippuden fashion, flashbacks of every moment that had led to this day played in her mind.

the fights, the kisses, the numerous times they fan-girled over icha icha paradise, the dying and coming back to life, the promises, the people they lost along the way, everything.

from training under him to being under him.

(lol sorry)

and she finally stood before him as he held her hands tightly. and the words said by the man officiating passed by in a flash till both of them said 'i do'.

that's when something hit her. "wait he's gonna kiss me so he'll take off his mask so everyone will see his face"

and as if he'd read her mind, kakashi winked, leaning in near her ear and whispering, "you underestimate me too much my love"

he turned towards the mizukage, giving her a slight nod as an indication of something. discreetly she drew hand-signs, mouthing the words 'as you wish'.

by the time the words, "you may now kiss the bride", came up, the venue was slowly and steadily engulfed in heavy mist.

and while everyone remained confused of what was happening, with their visibility practically zero, y/n pulled kakashi's mask down to press her lips to his, breaking the kiss midway and laughing hard at the lengths he went till to ensure no one saw his face.

"very creative", she whispered, kissing him again and she let out a small gasp as his tongue went in through her mouth.

"they can't see us anyway", he gave a devious smile and gave her another deep kiss, till the hidden mist jutsu finally began to wear off.

"this is not fair, i object", naruto whined, "the whole point of this wedding was to see kakashi sensei's face"

"THAT was the whole point?", y/n raised an eyebrow

"yes", he huffed, folding his arms like a child

"heheh suck it you couldn't see ittttt", she gloated

"i now declare you man and wife", the guy officiating the wedding honestly looked so done

cheers rang out through the whole crowd as they walked back down the aisle and y/n stopped briefly, taking ika out of naruto's arms.

"we made it", she whispered, only loud enough for kakashi to hear.

and he turned to her and he smiled.

"we made it"

___________________________________

i don't know what to write in actual wedding parts like vows and stuff because i'm indian and our weddings are a whole other ball game like really.

(if anyone indian is reading this, aur batao bhai, kaise ho aap?)

anyway so i am clueless. so sorry if that part seems rushed.

heheh book reached 106k i'm laughing in the middle of a test