• "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲"

Y/n = your name
Y/F/M = your favourite movie

You opened the door, as you dropped your bag, sighing. "God I'm exhausted." You took off your wet coat, or should I say soaked coat. You took off your shoes and went to the kitchen, when you met Loki. "I had an awful day." You said as you sat on a stool. "It was raining and I obviously forgot my umbrella, a car splashed me with water when I was walking on the pavement and I bumped my head on a street lamp." The man chuckled.

"I'm sorry to hear that Y/N. You know what? I'm gonna make you a hot tea, just go sit on the couch and relax my darling." He walked past you and pressed a soft kiss on your wet temple, staying on the area for a bit. You smiled at his contact. "Thank you you're the best." You made your way to the living room and comfortably sat on the couch.

The god of mischief came back a short moment after. He handed you a mug and you took a sip and closed your eyes, humming in satisfaction, as the warm liquid made a contact with your taste buds. "You always know how I like it." The handsome man sat next to you. "I'm truly amazing aren't I ?" You laughed and friendly punched his shoulder. "If you say so." Loki faked a hurt face. "So you don't think I'm amazing ? Ouch..." He crossed his arms.

You giggled at his childish attitude. "I'm jokiiiing, you are amazing." A smile creeped on his face. You drank your steamy earl grey tea in silence. "Dear ? Perhaps we could watch a movie together ?" You looked at him and nodded in approval. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, play Y/F/M please." You were kinda shocked about how Loki actually understood modern technology. "I am now playing Y/F/M Sir." Answered the IA.

You lost yourself in your thoughts for a moment. 'He knows everything about me, how I like my tea, my favourite movie... He's also so caring with me, maybe he loves me back ?' You snapped (Like Thanos did for Loki's neck- Sorry not sorry) back to reality when Loki's silky voice came to your ears. "Y/N? Are you alright darling ?" He gently placed his hand on your shoulder. "Yeah...I'm fine don't worry." You faintly smiled.

You felt the urge to leave the room for a moment. "I'm gonna take a quick shower before, I'll be right back !" You got up and ran to the bathroom, leaving a confused Loki on your sudden odd behavior.

The contact of the burning water on your skin made you shiver. After washing your hair and body, you put comfortable clothes. You took a finale glance at yourself in the mirror before going back to the living room.

Loki turned, hearing your footsteps on the floor. He grinned at you. "You're back, I thought you dumped me !" He chuckled as you sat on the empty spot next to him. "Yeah sorry, I was washing my hair so it took longer than usual." He slowly shook his head. "It's fine Y/N, I'm not gonna get mad just because of that."

Loki noticed your wet hair, and with a simple snap (Thanos vibes... I need to stop-), your hair were now dry. "Wow..." Your eyes were wide open. Loki laughed. "Hehe" (I can hear the iconic Hiddleston's laugh right now) The trickster covered both of your legs with a soft blanket.

The movie had been started for a while now when you felt Loki's eyes on you. "What ?" You almost whispered. "Nothing, I just like to look at pretty things." A sincere smirk drew itself on his face. Your cheeks turned crimson. "Well, thank you."

You absentmindedly rested your head on Loki's shoulder, as he snaked his arm around your waist. He left a sweet peck on your forehead and started to run his fingers through your soft hair. You snuggled even more on his side, enjoying his soft touches. Loki tightened his grip on your middle, not wanting to let you go.

You smiled at his gesture. You let out a small sigh of content. The god's hand found its way to your cheek, cupping it, stroking circles. "You are truly adorable darling... You know that ?" Your only answer was to place a quick yet tender kiss on his chiseled cheekbone.

"You're making it really hard to not fall for you darling..." said he. You whispered a small "What?" You raised your head to take a better look at him. "What do you mean Loki ?" He looked at you, a regretful chuckled escaped from his mouth and he sadly smiled. "Don't you understand that I'm deeply in love with you Y/N? I love the way that your laugh lights up a room, the way your smile is brighter than the sun, the way your eyes shine when you're happy... Whenever you come into a room, I instantly feel better. I have fallen in love with those actions, and most importantly, I have fallen for you..." He looked away after saying those words.

You were shocked. He felt the same way as you did. "Loki I..." You stopped and softly chuckled. "I love you too, you mean everything to me, I'm glad that I found you, really." His face shot straight in yours. He sighed in relief. You both sat up and Loki cupped your face and stared at you. "I terribly want to kiss you right now sunshine..." You blushed. "Well, you have my permission."

The gap between your faces closed and your lips connected with his. It felt like they were meant to be, they were made to be together. You felt fireworks and you had to pull away, needing air. "Woah... that was..." He finished your sentence. "Amazing..."

Suddenly, you heard people clapping. You gasped as you saw in horror Tony, Clint, and Natasha. "How...How long have you've been staring at us ?" You asked decomposed. "Enough to know you two are madly in love with each other." A smirk grew on Nat's face. "You finally confessed Reindeer games... It was honestly starting to get on my nerves that you didn't realize that you two were in love." Said Tony as Clint laughed. You couldn't speak, your face was red as a tomato.

The group eventually left, leaving Loki and you alone. "Let's continue what we were doing..." Said Loki smirking. You playfully slapped his shoulder and pecked his lips, when he carried you bridal style, making you laugh. Maybe your day wasn't that bad...

The end

A/n : I hope you enjoyed this story ! Don't forget to vote and comment (rewrote)

Author~