• "𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐝"

Y/n = your name

warning: none

      In the Stark Tower, everyone was on a mission except you, Thor, and his brother, given that he wasn't allowed to be alone. "Lady y/n!" Thor's booming voice echoed through the empty tower.

"Thor, how many times have I told you to not call me lady y/n? Just call me y/n or y/n the most perfect person in the nine realms." You answered, doing a hair flip.

The god laughed. "Okay, I'm gonna try to remember that. I have the ask you something." You nodded. "I'm listening." He grinned. "Could you please watch my brother? I have an appointment and you're the only one staying here."

You sighed. "Fiiiine I'll do it. But don't be too long." Thor smiled and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. "Tho...Thor, I can't breath-"

"Oh sorry, y/n." He left the room and came back, dragging his brother with him. "Hey Reindeer Games." The god rolled his eyes. "I have to go now, have fun you two!"

"Why do I have to babysit you every time?" You said slightly annoyed. "It's not babysitting." Replied Loki crossing his arms. You shrugged. "Well, how do you call that? I'm babysitting a god." He didn't answer and just sighed loudly.

Time skip

"I'm impressed that you haven't burnt the whole building yet." You said. "Why do you hate me so much?" Said the god, slightly hurt. "I don't hate you I just act like I do darling." You replied.

"I don't understand." Said he while raising an eyebrow. "There's nothing to understand actually." Loki groaned at your answer.

"Can I ask you a question?" You said. "Mhm." He hummed in response. "How many times did you stab Thor?" You asked stiffening a laugh.

"Why this question?" He sighed. "I can't tell how many though." A small smirk appeared on his face.

"Isn't that weird to stab your brother? I mean, normal people don't do this." He rolled his eyes. "Listen, if you continue with those questions you're gonna end up like Thor." He threatened.

"I'm gonna tell Thor that you tried to murder me." You said. "Will you ever shut up?" You crossed your arms. "Make me." You said teasingly before turning and leaving.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed your wrist and spun you around. You then met cold lips on yours. You pulled away and widened your eyes.

"Don't look at me like that you asked me to shut you up." Said Loki smirking. "I didn't expect you to actually do it."

You playfully hit his arms and grabbed his collar to kiss him passionately. His hand made its way to your hips, pulling you closer.

Time skip

Thor, you're back!" You said greeting him with a big smile. "Wow what a sudden mood switch." Joked he. "Did my brother caused any problem?"

"Yes. He stole something." You replied. Loki looked at you with confused eyes. "What exactly?" Said, Thor. "My heart." You said kissing Loki's cheek before leaving the room.

The end

It's been a while since I didn't published! Hope you liked this story
Author~ (rewrote)