•"𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬"

Warming: none, except maybe Howard's gorgeous face

-40's-

      You just got back from a mission and were feeling exhausted. Jarvis opened your car's door. "Thank you, Jarvis, always being a gentleman I see." You said smiling. "No problem Ms y/l/n." Replied he.

You got out of the vehicle and waited for Peggy to join you. "Okay let's get inside, Howard's probably waiting for us." Said she. You nodded and entered the mansion. You spotted him sitting on the couch.

The man smiled at you and got up. "How was it?" He asked looking at you. "I must say it was quite tiring." You replied.

"You should go and relax, I'll cook something." Retorted the man. "Since when does the famous Howard Anthony Walter Stark knows how to cook?" You teased.

"You'll be surprised to know what he can do." Replied Howard. "Oh and for heaven's sake y/n don't say my full name again I feel like you're my mom." You chuckled and walked towards the bathroom.

You started to run your bath and took a look at yourself in the mirror. "God I look awful." You said while touching your deep eye bags.

You then got into the bathtub and closed your eyes, enjoying this peaceful moment. After showering, you grabbed some comfortable clothes.

You sat on your bed and smiled as you saw the picture of you and Steve on your nightstand. It's been three years since he passed away. You picked the small frame and hugged it. You missed your brother.

After his death, you became closer to Howard, he was always here for you and comforted you when you needed to. You were grateful to have your friends by your side.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. "Come in!" Peggy opened it and smiled. She then noticed the object you were holding and sat next to you. "I'm sure that he's watching over you from where he is." Said she.

You rested your head on her shoulder. "Thank you for being here Peg." The British woman started to gently stroke your arm. "I will always be here for you, we all are." She replied.

"We should go, Howard is gonna get all pouty if we don't come and eat his delicious dinner." Retorted Peggy making you laugh.

You got downstairs and smelled a delightful scent. You carefully walked behind the brunette man without making any sound.

"What did you cook chef?" Howard jumped. "Oh god, you scared me!" He said making you chuckle.

"I don't think you deserve to know after almost killing me." He retorted. You snorted. "You're so dramatic I swear."

"He made a deviled chicken with baked potatoes." Replied Jarvis who was currently setting the table.

"I feel betrayed Jarvis. How dare you snitch on me?" Said he jokingly. "Come on doll face let's eat." Said Howard, throwing his arm around your shoulder.

You sat next to Peggy, Howard being in front of you. You took a bite of food and hummed in satisfaction. "This is delicious." You said smiling. "I told you I was an amazing cook." Retorted the man.

A few moments later, you felt something touching your feet. That's when you understood it was Howard's feet. You shot him an amused glance. 'Is he really playing footsie with me?' You thought.

You slightly shook your head, chuckling to yourself. Peggy looked at you and Howard suspiciously and smirked.

The British woman got up and took the plates away. "Oh don't bother Peg, I'll do it!" You said smiling. "Howard, why don't you help her?" She retorted. "Sure!" Replied he.

"What was that?" You asked, raising an eyebrow with a playful smile. "I have no idea of what you're talking about sweetheart." He replied smirking.

"Howard, be a dear and hand me the towel please." You said. "Here it is ma'am." Replied he giving you the fabric. "Thank you." You smiled. "The pleasure's all mine darling." He retorted.

"Are you flirting with me?" You asked smirking while cleaning a plate. "Perhaps? You decide." He replied.

After a moment, the brunette started to bump his hip into yours playfully. "Hey!" You chuckled and copied his deed. Laughter started to fill the kitchen and Peggy and Jarvis exchanged a knowing look.

"I have an idea." Said the woman getting up. Jazzy music started to play. The song made its way to your ears and you smiled wildly. "May I have this dance?" Asked Howard. "With pleasure." You replied taking his hand.

The handsome man placed his right hand on your hip and laced his other hand with yours. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Said he. "I think you actually did but thank you." You replied looking into his dreamy brown eyes.

Howard dipped you one last time, his face being only a few inches close to yours. "You don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now..." He whispered while glancing at your lips. "Then do it." You retorted leaning in.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and he pulled you closer by placing his hand on the small of your back. "You make me crazy y/n..." Said he before kissing you again. You rested your forehead on his.

"I'm madly in love with you." Said Howard. "And I'm madly in love with you too." You replied smiling. The brunette pulled you into a hug and you sighed in content, enjoying his warm embrace.

"I feel safe in your arms." Howard chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "Good. Because I'm never letting you go."

The end

It's too cute I caaaaaan't
I just realised something and this is making me laugh
Given that in this story y/n is Steve's sister, if Howard and she have a child, him being Tony, Steve would be Tony's uncle LMFAO
Gosh that would be amazing
Anyway, have a wonderful day as always, don't forget to vote and comment <3
Author~