"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?"

"Did the wizard got a girlfriend?"

   You were walking in the busy streets of the city that never sleeps. You smiled at the thought of seeing Stephen. Okay, you might have developed a small, who am I kidding? A huge crush on your co-worker. But who could blame you? I mean look at him.

Opening the door of the sanctum, you started to take off your coat. "Stephen! You won't believe who I saw when I was-" You stopped when you saw a man standing in front of him. "Ooooh, who's that? Did the wizard got a girlfriend since my last visit?" Said the man, also known as Tony Stark.

You took a few steps and held your hand out for him to shake but instead, he placed a kiss on your knuckles. "I'm y/n." You greeted. "Tony Stark but you know who I am."

"I must say you've got great tastes." Said the billionaire turning to face the sorcerer. Stephen rolled his eyes at his comment. "First of all, no she isn't my girlfriend and secondly, could you please speak to her more nicely." Said the ex doctor.

"I didn't say anything wrong, look at her she's gorgeous." The infamous playboy looked at you up and down and Stephen couldn't help but do the same.

You were wearing a white blouse with a skirt and black stiletto.

You awkwardly smiled, feeling way too much stared at. "You guys know I'm in front of you right?" You said with red cheeks due to your embarrassment and also because you noticed your friend's gaze lingering on you.

"I propose that we should go in the meeting room." You said. The men nodded and followed you. "May I say you look absolutely stunning, what a shame you're single...I could arrange that though." Said Stark winking.

Tony sat first and smiled. "Does the pretty lady has powers or something?" Asked he.

You sat and crossed your legs, this action slightly lifting your skirt, revealing a sharp gold dagger on your thigh. You did this while keeping an eye contact with Tony, making him gulp when he noticed your weapon.

"Oh sorry about that." You said hiding the dagger Stephen bought you two years ago to celebrate your first year of being in the sanctum. "Does anyone want something? A tea perhaps?" You asked.

"Tea for you I assume." You said smiling at Stephen. "I'll take a coffee thank you." Replied Tony. "Alright." You stood up and went in to kitchen. When you came back, you handed Stephen's tea.

"Thank you very much my dear." He replied making you smile. You turned to face Tony and 'accidentally' spilled his coffee on him. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! The bathroom is this way!" You said pointing at a direction.

Tony got up and ran towards the room. Slow chuckles sent butterflies in your stomach. "I'm pretty sure that you did this on purpose." Said Stephen smirking. "I have no idea of what you're talking about."

"Sure sure..." Said he taking a sip of tea. Your mouth watered at the though of a steaming tea. In the process of your evil plan you forgot to make your own but were now too lazy to get up.

Stephen saw you staring at him...or his cup. He sighed and shook his head with a faint smile. "You want it don't you?" He asked. You bite your lip, getting caught.

"That's a possibility." You retorted. He leaned in and handed you the cup. His elongated and scarred fingers brushed yours.

Already missing the feeling of his hands, you brought the cup to your lips and sighed in content. "Wait..." Said Stephen. "Mmh?" You looked at him. "The bathroom is the other way."

You stiffened a laugh. "How forgetfull of me, I told him the wrong way." You retorted. Your co-worker smiled. "You're the worst." Said he. "Yeah but that's why you love me."

Realizing what you said your eyes widened and so did his. "Actually you're quite ri-" He got cut off by Tony bursting in. "Alright lovebirds let's work now." Said he.

All you could think of was what he said...

Time skip

"Thank you for welcoming me but I have suits to build. It was a pleasure to meet you y/n." Said Tony. He was about to kiss your cheek when Stephen interrupted him. "Alright bye bye."

He gestured with both hands and pulled the magic portal over him. Just like that, Tony was gone. "What was that for?" You asked. "He wanted to kiss you." He retorted.

"And?" You asked. "I don't want him to kiss you." Said he. "Why that?" You asked. He stared in your eyes. "Because." He stepped closer. "You." Closer... "Are." Closer... "Mine." He whispered a few inches from your lips.

He waited for your approval and when he saw you leaning, he kissed you eagerly. He placed his hand on the small of your back, pulling you against his body.

Your fingers tangled themselves in his black locks. You both separated panting. "So I guess it's a yes?" Said he. You pecked him on the lips and smiled. "Yes."

Stephen grinned and pulled you into a hug, nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. "What were you about to say earlier?" You teased.

He groaned and you chuckled. "You know exactly what I meant." He mumbled against your neck. "I wanna hear you say it." You retorted. "I." He kissed your neck. "Love." Another. "You." Another.

He pulled away and looked at you. "And I..." You kissed his cheek. "Love." His jaw." "You." His lips.

Suddenly, a voice made you jump. "As anyone seen my Beyoncé phone case?" 

The end

I'm baaaack!
This one is longer than usual but take this as a thank you for the 13K of reads it's so much I love you guys <3
Also I have a few days off so il probably gonna write more hehe

Author~