• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝

Y/n = your name

You and Clint were coming back from a mission. You decided to shower and put on of your boyfriend's oversize sweater. You inhaled and smelled his strong cologne, making you smile.

"What are you all smily about honey?" You turned around and hugged him. "I love your scent." He chuckled and nuzzled his face in your hair.

"You smell so good too." He placed a tender kiss on the top of your head. "I'm hungry, let's eat something in the kitchen." He nodded and followed you, holding your hand. You hummed a song and Clint smiled at the sigh of his happy girlfriend.

In the kitchen, you grabbed some food and sat on Clint's lap. He wrapped his arms around you. You stayed like this for a few minutes and got up, needing water.

After drinking, you sat on the counter and Clint came in front of you. You threw your hands around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. "I love you." He stroked your soft hair. "I love myself too." You flicked him.

"I'm kidding, I love you to the moon back and forth." You chuckled. "Damn you can be cheesy sometimes." (Language) "Yes but that's why you love me." You gently kissed his shoulder.

A few minutes passed and your head was still buried on his shoulder. You looked up and kissed him. Suddenly, someone threw an empty can at Clint's head. "BACK OFF LEGOLAS, DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!"

"Ouch what the heck Tony?" Said the archer rubbing his head.

You laughed. "Dad that's fine I'm an adult now!" He crossed his arms. "I don't care, I don't like to see men around you, you're still my little precious baby."

You placed your hand on your heart. "Don't worry you're still the number one in my heart." Clint faked a shocked face. You got up and hugged Tony.

You looked at Clint and pulled him into the hug with you. (Literally like in tangled at the end-) "This feels weird to hug Tony y/n, I don't know how to feel about that." You laughed, smiling at your two favourite men.

The end

Okay so I hope you like this short story with Katniss- *cough cough* Clint
Author~